College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

lol

https://twitter.com/ri_s_ob/status/1599586915048509440?s=46&t=VHO69wvtOG7vm_eVUNXR8Q

GOT CUM

11 Likes

Tennessee vs. Clempson in the Orange Bowl is just about as orange as it can possibly get.

6 Likes

Almost. Syracuse instead of Clemson would be max orange.

https://twitter.com/chrisvannini/status/1599763459981414401?s=46&t=VHO69wvtOG7vm_eVUNXR8Q

I get it and all, but there’s something that bothers me about Deion Sanders going into Colorado and telling the players they can GTFO.

For those in the know, is he legitimately a good coach, or is he just a great recruiter because kids want to play for Deion Sanders?

No one knows yet. He had a ton more talent in the HBCU world by getting division 1 down transfers. Still though, he won ball games so it’s hard to say he’s just a recruiter and not be able to coach ball.

True. Plenty of teams that have talent don’t win at the level his did (or at all, sometimes).

1 Like

Let’s take a minute to laugh at Jimbo and TAMU.

1 Like

What a douche.

fwiw he goes on to explain he wasn’t laughing at Max he’s laughing at how people reacted at him (caleb) crying versus how they are reacting to Max, so take that however you will

1 Like

I kind of agree with this picture that Michigan has an uphill battle versus TCU :hot_face:

picture represents 1st half michigan

1 Like

Two football teams 100 miles apart, from the borderlands betweeen Midwest and South, travel to Boston to play on a baseball field

2 Likes

And one has Benedict Arnold as coach

I love a perfectly on brand bowl

great recruiter/bad coach would still be a significant upgrade for CU, i think Deion would probably be an upgrade for almost all of the lower half of P5 schools even if hes not a particularly great coach

Colorado has been the basement team for a decade, why not swing for the fences

All the QB’s basically are free agents every year what a time for college sports

1 Like

My good friend is a big UGA fan, and he just texted me that he bet $200 on OSU as an emotional hedge.

UGA is officially SHOOK at being paired up with OSU in the semis.

2 Likes