College Football 2024: Hail to the Cheaters

JSN announced he’s out today, that’s a very good thing for Georgia. Otherwise it’d be two 1st round level receivers against their secondary.

Georgia will beat them imo, they’re soft, mentally and physically. Georgia is not.

As an outsider, there really is no bad outcome in that game

Any outcome is enjoyable and will provide the lulz. Well maybe Georgia winning but not covering is kinda boring, but at least that would be a tight game

Totally agree. I just like that he’s scurred.

1 Like

Seems like JSN is quiet quitting the season.

2 Likes

he was clearly hurt when he played

I’m a UGA fan and I’m feeling quite confident.

This may be colored by the fact that Kirby and the football program have a 100% approval rating with me since last year, so everything is gravy.

This team plays their absolute best in the biggest games of the year. Oregon, Tennessee, LSU. They were all a wrap by the 2nd quarter.

We may have lost a lot on defense last year, but we’ reloaded with plenty of depth. We can run the ball with a stable of backs, we can block, and our tight ends (plural) are uncoverable. Stetson is the perfect QB for this team…. He steers the ship and doesn’t try to hero it up.

Lol if JSN is out they should absolutely retract the playoff bid and put Bama in.

LOL Heisman. They’re really going to give it to the 3rd best QB in the Pac 12.

gotta give it to somebody

they should just vacate it for this year and next year’s counts as 2

1 Like

Or just give it to Marvin Harrison Jr, kid has been killing it this year

2 Likes

watching mnf made me wonder, if michigan got to replace JJ with brady tonight after the game (meaning he got a month to practice, learn the playbook, etc.), what are the point spreads against tcu/georgia/o$u?

How did drake maye the unc guy not get invited? Him and Bryce young are the two best qbs in the country imo

2 Likes

Seems like there are a lot of JFK conspiracies but that would be amazing if true. Anything that ruins this plantation owner invitational is a great outcome.

Took me way too long to figure out “scum” means Michigan.

Individual team CFB message boards are mostly the nut low.

2 Likes

It’s spelled scUM.

By the way, Mike Hollins, the player who was shot and survived (had two surgeries and is out of the hospital) is a hero. He got classmates off the bus and then WENT BACK to help more people. The shooter was right there in the stairwell when Hollins tried to get back on the bus. Hollins turned to run and was shot in the back. He ran into the parking garage the bus was parked next to, but thought he might go unconscious and didn’t want to take a chance that nobody would find him and he’d die, so he turned around. A classmate (a med student, I believe) to help while they waited for police and paramedics.

Also, he had a couple big papers due and his professors obviously told him he didn’t need to finish them and he’s like fuck that, I’m getting them done.

2 Likes

none of that makes any sense without more information.

They are great for post game schadenfreude.

Occasionally, you can find good info in times of upheaval.