Christmas Weekend Fun

Actually a play money poker tournament could be fun.

Could do something where all the non-winners donate $x to a charity of the winner’s choice.

2 Likes

Discourse voice chat is live

My kids and I would play Among Us this weekend…we love it but playing with randoms who leave sucks so we just play when there are others on here or discord playing

And I’ll play BoardGameArena async at any time…playing in real time is a bit trickier to plan, but lots of the games work well asynchronously

11 Likes

Sounds cool; I don’t know if I’ll have time for it the next couple of days but I’ll check in if I do and see what’s going on.

1 Like

BGA doesnt have Catan but I recently played an online emulator knock off of Catan that was very good.

1 Like

Grunching: add a link to the thread in the OP, I couldn’t find out how to get here from the banner. I won’t be able to participate until Saturday at best, but I would say I’ve enjoyed every live interaction I’ve done with this forum.

I probably won’t be available, but I would encourage anyone who is to join.

I always wondered what a banner looked like to everyone else who didn’t make it…

Wichita, I can edit a link into your post or just change my movie banner post to be your Discord banner post and insert a link to this OP.

1 Like

In for Cant stop on BGA

3 Likes

FWIW, this is what I see:

1 Like

Not sure if it works on potatoes, but tabletop simulator is $10 on steam right now, and it basically does everything

3 Likes

Spending most of Christmas weekend alone so I’m down for any or all of this.

1 Like

we should do a die hard watch party if we haven’t already.

4 Likes

I always watch it Christmas day, so Im in

2 Likes

In any time and every time anyone wants to watch this.

1 Like

tenor (10)

2 Likes

Banner link is working, applying hearts now. Merry Unstuckness to all!

1 Like

Not going to be possible until after the weekend but I’d be up for it then. Hoping there’s a good few of you drinking, playing, laughing.

There is no discord as of now. I don’t know how to make a channel but it can’t be that hard. I’m just awake in the middle of the night letting a dog out so will work on this tomorrow or literally any of you all feel free to make a UP discord server. There is also one I think still up from the election I presume we can use. If no one makes/posts it by the AM I will work on it then. Back to bed for me.

1 Like