Choose a character for any poster

I’ll happily take that.

2 Likes

Yup. She plays the role of Red from “Orange is the New Black”

@6ix

7 Likes

samara weaving as nix in guns akimbo (2019)

2 Likes

someone from fiddler on the roof iirc

2 Likes

I saw it not too long ago and Fiddler on the Roof is a very good movie imo.

@marty

@microbet @Rivaldo
https://images2.minutemediacdn.com/image/upload/c_crop,h_1264,w_1878,x_11,y_0/v1554993984/shape/mentalfloss/good_will_hed.jpg?itok=EOclaXxe

@Jalfrezi

@RiskyFlush

2 Likes

I nominate you for best at hotlinking images

1 Like

Hotlinking?

My verbiage might not be correct. I was ribbing you for so many of the images appearing as broken links :smiley:

1 Like

I would not have expected that selection to feel like this much of a compliment, but I am flattered. Thank you.

No worries, much respect RiskyFlush, you’re 1 of the only peeps on the forum not to hit a stroppy and always up for a film viewing or game review etc… It definitely fits with your online character.

:v:

2 Likes

Ouch. I’m only 64. Feel about 104 or so right now, though
Supposedly one of the nurses thought I looked like the sheriff from Stranger Things, without glasses. Take it what you will…

MM MD

2 Likes

@hobbes9324

1 Like

@hobbes9324

I tried to avoid just latching onto something that’s not really descriptive of someone as a poster but like picking this just because I know @Trolly is from Ohio, but what the heck

4 Likes

Hah well it’s less that you are in your 60s and more that you mention your age more often (or perhaps just more memorably?) than most

Ain’t a lot of 60+ y/o around these parts, sonny. And get off my lawn.

MM MD

4 Likes

I’m not originally from Ohio, but I’ve been a strong advocate for Plinko to become an Olympic sport for a long time. Can you imagine how wild that would be if some random-ass country like Cameroon took home the gold in Plinko? I would watch the fuck out of that. I’m telling you, Olympic Plinko would be incredible, almost as good as curling.

2 Likes

Hobbes

4 Likes