Choose a character for any poster

I don’t remember which character. Uma Thurman? If so, that was before I knew about all your gardening.

No someone tough though. Could handle themselves.

Off topic: I saw Crocodile Dundee when I was like seven and that scene with the knife is seared into my brain just like the rest of you, but I can’t remember any other damn thing about that movie. There’s a bit where he’s confused by an escalator and that’s all I can remember. Maybe there are some bad guys he’s fighting but I can’t remember who or why?

As far as I can recall, the whole premise of the movie is that some Australian comes to America and is mystified by our cosmopolitan ways? Back in the 80’s you could actually make an entire movie on a premise like that, it was a rather silly and uninformed and vaguely xenophobic time. I should watch that movie again.

1 Like

Watch party?

4 Likes

Will we be watching the sequels? LOL at one being released in 2001.

There were multiple sequels? Seriously, what does Crocodile Dundee even do? Does he fight crime? Does he rescue animals? All I can remember is he goes to the big city and impresses a woman with 80’s hair with his macho Australian ways.

Like “Australians are backwards roughnecks and it would be silly if they came to New York” is not a premise that should sustain an entire franchise of movies, but here we are.

3 Likes

So the character choosing thing is over?

Maude is tough. See the movie.

1 Like

@j8i3h289dn3x7

7 Likes

@pyatnitski

5 Likes

isn’t pyatGoat a drummer, who shared that they were?

1 Like

Yeah, pyat is a drummer.

2 Likes

@Vict0ar

3 Likes

Not seen the film, but I remember thinking the character was a bit of an arsehole in the book. I’ll take it, though.

@nunnehi

4 Likes

He doesn’t have an account here but einbert

and someone who does, @chezlaw

2 Likes

@ViridianDreams

6 Likes

@smacc_25

9 Likes

Good lord, is that Captain Janeway?

McGriddles are a helluva drug. I know this from experience.

I was born in 1982 and was/am a Sci-Fi nerd. 1995 Kate Mulgrew was my Farrah Fawcett.

@ChrisV

Die Hard

@beetlejuice

@Trolly
Jimmy

FYI you’re Jimmy Kimmel in this gif

@Riverman

@hobbes9324

@boredsocial

@simplicitus
Retainer

7 Likes