ChatGPT Thread - Politics (AI Welcome)

I don’t really know what my political stance is so can you inform me?

hey_you is a user on Unstuck Politics Forum. He possesses the heart of a lion, the soul of a poet, and the chiseled body of a Greek God. And he’s funny af. Jesus Christ, that dude really tickles my ribs. He’s good people.

10 Likes

For some reason it’s having trouble finding you here. Did ask me if you read about basketball on Reddit.

yet another user’? This thing is getting passive aggressive now.

Also do me do me!

Thanks anyway, I do love basketball, but my basketball posts are under a different username on realgm. Rarely, if ever post about basketball on reddit.

Suzzer99 is a user on Unstuck Politics , an online forum for political discussion and debate1. He has posted on various topics, such as police brutality, COVID-19, sports, and walrus games234. He seems to be a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs3. I don’t know much more about him, but you can visit the forum and read his posts if you are interested.

Nailed it

1 Like

I knew this day would come almost 20 years ago when I registered this screen name. Gonna take at least until GPT5 before it can figure out I’m more than a command to get RNG output from discobot.

2 Likes

Microbet identifies as a left-libertarian, I believe. Maybe an anarcho-communist.

Impressive.

Do FlyWf on 2p2.

1 Like

This is all wrong. 1-earthquake is the guy’s name, which also is the day he was born. But they come around in cycles. This one goes back to before 600 BCE, not 129 BCE.

This utterly wrong. It’s now convinced itself that 1-earthquake is the beginning of the entire 5128 year cycle.

When shown a photo of a boxing glove hanging over a wooden seesaw with a ball on one side, for instance, a person can ask what will happen if the glove drops, and GPT-4 will respond that it would hit the seesaw and cause the ball to fly up.

Someone needs to find out if the cat will make the jump.

At long last we will have a definitive answer!

computer-throw

1 Like

Can you do me please? Also, what service is this exactly? ChatGPT-Bing?

They dub it as “The New Bing” ill check yours when I get home

1 Like

3 Likes

Lolwhat?

New at this. I must not be doing this right.

1 Like

You got it, now ask “who is eyebooger on unstuck politics”

does it know who the captains on unstuck politics forum are?

4 Likes