Chad's blog. Please don't delete. Everyone welcome to discuss anything and anyone in any tone

:vince1:

1 Like

I still don’t really know what feeling that emoji is meant to portray

1 Like

cosign

1 Like

For me, it’s semi-arousal / amusement, but mostly mocking, like that big dumb animal Vince McMahon finds the discussion of interest

1 Like

Lmao

:VinceStrutting:

1 Like

Please quote where I did. I just linked all the posts I’ve made in this thread, not one of which is asking for receipts. You’re a liar and a shitty person, and also seem to be unable to know how to read. I suggest the reading rainbow, was very helpful to me as a kid. I asked for receipts in the PM I sent you, which you clearly shared - so much for PM privacy!

Glad though you’ve finally established the whole “I think this guy is a terrible person, therefore he deserves any bullying done to him.” A real class act, you are!

also lol’ing that my “asking for receipts” was me asking you where in the everloving fuck I have ever threatened you or any one of your moron compadres, and you link a pm from another site towards a different poster that is also not a threat. real genius level self-ownage here.

PC has also claimed I maintain dossier’s on everyone. LOL.

Get fucked.

Reading Rainbow GOAT. My favorite show as like a 3 year old and the earliest show I remember watching.

Edit: I also predict that the champions of non-moderation in this “unmoderated” thread are about to report your post and ask for moderation!

The post was not flagged, but I went ahead and silenced jmakin for a day.

Well I guess we’ll never know now.

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

You know, instead of making stuff up to stir the shit, you could just simply ask instead. Like this…

• Do champions of non-moderation want this post moderated?
2 Likes
Do you want jmakin’s post moderated?
  • Yes and I am a champion of non-moderation
  • No and I am a champion of non-moderation
  • Yes and I am not a champion of non-moderation
  • No and I am not a champion of non-moderation

0 voters

Jmakin ends a PM telling someone to kill himself with “watch your back” and then claims

1. it wasn’t a threat, and

2. he is the victim when it’s posted here, despite asking in here for proof of any one of his many threats to many people

1 Like

Sheesh. I had hoped this could be a fun thread by AQ for lots of random discussion about things that interest you. We don’t need another poo-flinging mod discussion thread.

How worried are you about LSU? I’m more than a little worried about Tennessee…. I grabbed Kentucky and the points yesterday. Old-Tennessee would have definitely blown that one, or at least blown the cover. This Hooker character appears to be quite good. Glad this game is in Athens.

5 Likes

LS Who?

Bama’s O-line is making substantial game-to-game improvements and has an impressive young guard who just cracked the starting lineup. I’m excited.

I can’t wait to see UGA-Tenn. Weirdly I may prefer Tennessee to win (that feels fucking gross to say) to keep alive the chance of an Atlanta rematch. And… because I think Georgia is the better team and don’t want to play y’all lmao

Like I just can’t tell you how much gloriousbschadenfreude I’d get from Tennessee thinking this was their year, finally beat Bama, undefeated, and then losing to Bama in Atlanta.

And then the Vols watching Georgia make the playoffs due to their only loss being something flukey to Tennessee.

There’s lots of chaos scenarios in play for these three SEC teams and the playoff. I think we’ll get two, but no way we get three in the playoff.

Whoever gets left out of the SECCG will have their record and their losses scrutinized against the SECCG loser.

1 Like

people that say “watch your back” make me smile.

Sup Wiper!

Still teaching?

1 Like