Chad's blog. Please don't delete. Everyone welcome to discuss anything and anyone in any tone

Why do you hate freedom

I interrupt this thread to bring you the dopest Halloween short film of all time

3 Likes

Itā€™s a good fillum.

Mood

Oh babe, Iā€™m good for nothing
Nothing is good enough for me

1 Like

intention nothing

1 Like

When weā€™re done doing nothing, hereā€™s an idea

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1586176654593781760

3 Likes

These are all the posts Iā€™ve made in this thread :) Glad youā€™re continuing to commit to your campaign of lies and falsehoods - real character showing behavior on display here. I only asked for receipts in a private thread which clearly (as I expected) you have all shared with each other.

Iā€™ll ask again - what would you have me do? How can I atone for whatever transgressions, real or imaginary, you have? Should I just kill myself now? Should i prostrate myself in front of the forum once again? I donā€™t really know the course of action here. Your problem(s) with me seem to be that I simply exist. since I refuse to stop existing, I guess youā€™ll always have a problem, and I suggest ignoring me or doing whatever you have to do to get me out of this space in your head Iā€™ve somehow got in, because it seems really, REALLY unhealthy. (and as I said privately, I can only strive to be better than I currently am). I hope you all get the peace you need.

Just let me know if I have your permission to post the exchange publicly. Happy to.

Thanks,

J <3

Hereā€™s my responses, in case anyone is wondering what Iā€™m referring to. I trust Iā€™ve not violated some sacred norm in your head, real or imaginary, by posting this.

As you can see, very violent and threatening behavior from me! This is the only place iā€™ve asked for receipts. Thanks for letting the rest of the forum know you guys share pmā€™s with each other (or have someone on the staff reading them and sharing them)

you had me at Donald Ducks

1 Like

that man knew less about the crossing animals than even I did but still came out HOT

1 Like

a boi can dream

1 Like

1 Like

lol whoā€™s gonna tell him

1 Like

ok not to put too fine a point on it but

1 Like

You asked for receipts IN THIS THREAD. Everyone can see your post in this thread, in which you asked for receipts.

Just to be clearā€¦

What is the end result the NoM NoMers want?

1 Like

End result for what? For UP?