Chad's blog. Please don't delete. Everyone welcome to discuss anything and anyone in any tone

people that say “watch your back” make me smile.

Sup Wiper!

Still teaching?

1 Like

yessir. been sober for like 27 months, working out 6 days a week, got a nice lady friend, life’s good.

hope you’re doing well too, always liked you :+1:t3:

13 Likes

Welcome back dude. Gratz on the sobriety.

3 Likes

That’s awesome man. You were always one of my favorites from SE.

I got 4 months since a couple drunken nights on a vacation this summer. Had 8 months before that.

Transitioning from over the road trucking to a great union gig driving a city public transit bus.

7 Likes

Having trouble envisioning a scenario where Tennessee is not top 4 under these parameters.

Yeah, h2h and winning the division counts for something, I could maybe see an 11-1 sec school getting left out but not a 12-1

I mean that’s fine. I’ll begrudgingly accept all 3 in the playoffs.

Not impossible, but would be tough to construct.

Would surely need an undefeated OSU or Michigan, with the other taking another loss along the way.

Clemson and TCU would have to lose. Ideally you would have all those P12 teams lose a second game.

Georgia beats Tennessee, but loses to Alabama in the SEC title game. Bama, GA, Tenn win all the rest of their games.

I think that would do it?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Cute cat

1 Like

you shut your dirty mouth

1 Like

also all this talk about college football (?) is gonna make me start SCREECHING

it’s cuz they usually mean “watch your back (cuz I’m about to pat it and say ‘welcome back’)”

Missouri and Texas (A&M) being in the SEC still doesn’t feel right

1 Like

I’m gonna just assume those are all Animal Crossing islands and leave it at that.

1 Like

Get ready for Texas and Oklahoma!!!

aTm and Mizzou feel right to me just due to how obsessed I am with SEC sports, so it feels like a longer time to me than you. Unless I’m misrembering, you’re not a fan of any SEC school, right?

Not really, although I grew up in Vols country and attended an SEC school

1 Like