Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

that’s so racist

4 Likes

I will triple my consumption to keep Ohio from being number 1 at something.

1 Like

this right wing think tank guy admits “reefer madness” was silly, but “cannabis use disorder” is very much real.

They said it would never happen

3 Likes

On a related note, the cannabis I’ve been growing since Jan is starting to grow some buds? Pretty happy with the result, this is my first time growing and I have no idea what I’m doing.

12 Likes

6 Likes

Any of you ever order gummies from these online sites that advertise like crazy? Medterra, vera, cycling frog, etc? “Full spectrum hemp” with delta-9 thc. How similar will those be to what you can buy in a legal states dispensary for a lot more money?

1 Like

I just ordered from Vera using their “$60 free, just pay shipping” promo. Hoping I didn’t get scammed but reviews seem pretty good. My understanding is that they get away with it through a loophole in the language of the law that determines how or where the thc is derived from, or something like that. Really have no clue though.

1 Like

Yeah since I read some article that it was “gray market 2018 farm bill” stuff. The place I linked is great, reliable, and often 30% off coupons so I stockpile, but if there’s one there must be a million.

1 Like

The bill made hemp (very low THC cannabis) production legal. The manufacturers can extract THC from hemp plants that contain sub 0.3% THC and that technically doesn’t fall under the marijuana category.

1 Like

Weed is less fun now that it’s legal in my state.

I’d certainly be concerned with purity/safety issues with some rando online store.

2 Likes

I’m’ hearing disturbing things about the synthetic THC products but I’m not an expert.

I don’t understand why anyone would use synthetic THC. Do these people not know how to find pot dealers if dispensaries aren’t an option?

2 Likes

I mean, yeah sometimes it’s harder or not worth it to find connections like that when you’re an older, responsible adult.

I wouldn’t call THC from hemp synthetic, they just need to use a shitload of plant material to get what they need for the edibles or whatever form of consumption

Yeesh. I know it’s highly unlikely to happen, but getting caught transporting weed across state lines can be a srs bznss federal trafficking offense.

I usually fly with a vape pen, edibles, and pre-rolls all stored in the outside pocket of my backpack. TSA agents DGAF.

Unless you’re going to be driving through random Border Patrol roadblocks, I don’t see how the Feds are going to catch you with a couple of ounces in your car.

1 Like