Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

1 Like

Maybe this will mellow the old fuckers out

1 Like

I believe it. I went to the dispensary last week and the line was out the door and wrapped around the building. All walks of life, but a majority were over 50.

I was having a lot of pain last week so decided to give these a try. First time trying a 1:1. Worked fantastically well at both pain management and getting me high. May be my new favorite NJ option pending further review.

We actually just got a 1:1 of CBC, which is supposed to be an anti-inflamatory, and actually worked really well for my knee pain

2 Likes

CBC is really good, dunno about the medical uses but I put 5-10% CBC in all my carts and more than that doesn’t do much for them.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/4179304-hhs-sends-recommendation-to-dea-on-rescheduling-marijuana/

Have they ever done that before?

It seems like this is good news. It’s not full legalization, but should allow things like dispensary companies to be able to take deductions and such. I am sure they will pass these savings on to their employees and consumers right? Lol yeah right.

I think that one benefit will be that dispensaries will be able to use the US banking system (and presumably accept debit/credit cards), meaning that dispensaries won’t need to handle and secure large amounts of cash.

Bang. Grats, California.

4 Likes

1 Like

Republicans are not going to let cannabis be decriminalized

6 Likes

Meanwhile Oklahoma has the most liberal MMJ laws on the books in the nation.

1 Like

and James Lankford gives zero shits about “science”

2 Likes

It’s not even going to be decriminalized, just moved from Schedule I to something lower like Schedule III

or schedule IV

All of those seem worse than marijuana to me but are also still totally illegal to have without a prescription.

2 Likes

thinking about the end of the song the next episode where dr dre says, “smoke weed every day”, and how the radio edit when i was a kid was, “smoke ____ every day”. society has changed so much, that today the radio edit should be “____ weed every day” because cigarette smoking is widely considered to be more damaging.

and even the phrase “smoke weed every day” is totally outdated. at the time i’m sure it was a shocking thing to suggest, but i think most middle class squares smoke weed at least once a day. why wouldn’t they? it’s now cheap and legal almost everywhere

2 Likes

Yeah, there really isnt any reason not to at this point. If you’re done for the night and not going anywhere, toke up, sleep well. Seems like a no brainer.

Smoking weed is barbaric, not befitting of a grown adult. I use a cannabis infused underarm deodorant every morning.

2 Likes