Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

Huh, I wonder if I dont feel this because Im generally open to the idea of good looking men being sexually desirable even if I mysrlf don’t have those desires.

Not really a looks thing although he’s a good looking guy. More of a vibe.

Were you able to discern that Chris Hemsworth is attractive or did one of your female friends need to explain it to you?

Really enjoying this so far. One 5mg had a smooth onset to a very enjoyable high. Other times I’ve need 15-20mg. Tolerance is probably low now but anyway I’m a fan.

Also looked at the medical vs rec pricing. Medical is $75 for a 4 pack of what I got one pack for $35. I’m eligible for Medical, so…hmmmm.

I found a delivery service here in Las Vegas where I can get 2400mg gummies (40 in a bag) for $75. My tolerance is sky high. Earlier in the pandemic I had a source (that’s dried up) for $10 1500 mg (could break into 30 pieces) chocolate bars. Those were the days.

1 Like

I guess I’m mostly talking about awareness. Like of course I can tell Hemsworth is good looking but the awareness of this doesn’t usually impinge on my consciousness, kind of like I’m perfectly capable of bringing to awareness the sensations going on in my left big toe, but those sensations are not part of my conscious experience 99% of the time.

1 Like

Anyone have a tip for breaking up cannabis into joint-ready texture without using a grinder?

Mine is packed away in a POD and I don’t want to buy another just for a few week’s use.

I would probably de-stem the buds and chop them up on a cutting board, but only because I forgot I own a mortar and pestle.

1 Like

:vince1:

I gently break the bud into pieces to remove the stem and then just roll the little chunks between my fingers.

1 Like

who’s stoned

4 Likes

@DrChesspain: :vince1:

@ripdog: :vince3:

1 Like

Went to the weed store today and used a 20% discount for an ounce of CBD trim. Excited to get this processed down to about 2 ounces of tincture. Here’s the potency I expect:

8.5:1 cbd:thc ratio makes me think I’ll be drinking this shit like it’s polyjuice potion. Also found this on my walk back to the car:

2 Likes

Tincture is bottled and ready to go. Only got 3/4 of an ounce of tincture from 20 ounces of extract. My new estimate is 15:1 mg cbd/thc per drop. Harvested the fond with a shot of vodka and a spatula. I have high expectations for this batch.

3 Likes

mortar and pestle

Most of my harvest is out. So much work for such wispy, mild flower. A few plants yielded a few pretty nugs that I’ve turned into a small project for friends…

Some of this I’d like to process into tincture. Is it more complicated than decarb, soak, strain and reduce? Reducing an alcohol tincture makes me kind of nervous. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

Considering I spent half the season poisoning the plants w distilled water I’m not unhappy w my results.

Ton of lessons to use for next year tho. I’d like to try indoor growing in the cooler months but this house is very old and drafty and the temperature swings might be too much and power prices supposed to be high. All makes me wonder where the break even point is, economically.

my friend created a small incubator for indoor growing. do you use something like that or are they just out in the open?

Anyone mess with delta 8 or HHC at all? They sell the edibles all over here (not legal state), about 1/4th the price and saves me a trip across the river to Illinois.

🤷

Yeah this was basically in my backyard. There’s a pic of my garden upthread a bit.

A small incubator? Like, as a heat source in a grow tent?