Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

A form of Reefer Madness no doubt

Best deal on gummies I’ve found is a place in my neighborhood where a ten pack of ~5mg gummies is $5. It was $6 today and I just thought what the hell, everything’s going up in price and then I noticed they’re now twice as strong, with ~10mg THC per tiny square. So, um, read labels.

2 Likes

Ha, I did read the label BEFORE ingesting. Otherwise I’d probably be watching a Steven Seagal movie

1 Like

But I mean a Steven Seagal movie could be pretty funny

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1532129869433393152?t=qhuYnaPtH9JydHcQu3uJ_g&s=19

5 Likes

I’ve got about 10 healthy-ish plants going outdoors right now. About 2 months in. I’ve never topped a plant before – above the fifth node is what I’ve read. So, about there?

Probably do a few, not all. Nervous to go hacking around … also, I think the lower yellowing is from a lack of watering (now remedied)… Any advice appreciated.

1 Like

Just bought some “fast acting” edibles that say they hit within 5 to 15 minutes. The future is amazing. Just took it, let’s see how this goes.

3 Likes

Gel capsules with resin inside do this for me. I almost exclusively take these now at 25mg doses. 25-50mg is my typical dose for pain, up to 100mg for sleep if the pain is really really bad. People are telling me these are tiny doses but I never seem to build much tolerance at all.

only bad thing I can say about them is for about 20 minutes you’ll burp and it’ll be a very obvious THC tasting kind of burp, which may or may not be unpleasant depending on how gross you find that taste.

The hard candies seem to kick in quicker.

Almost have my tolerance down to a level where I can transition to edibles.

I’d say the fast acting edible was mostly positive. I typically prefer the Wana brand hybrid strain edibles. They are 10mg but I can get a pretty good high off of 5mg. These ones came in 5mg bites. They didn’t have a true hybrid, but it was a 1:1 THC:CBD, which I’ve had before and was OK with. It definitely hit fast. I was feeling it within 5 minutes and had the full kick within 15, so that’s awesome. I also bought an indica strained version that I’ll try later. They have a pure sativa but I’m not really a sativa fan.

I’ll probably stick to the 5mg traditional edibles when I can plan them out, but the ability to get high quick without having to bust out the old stash & bong is definitely a game changer.

Maybe I’m a lightweight, but 100mg seems like a pretty strong dose to me.

in the community people regularly toss down 250-500 at a time. they have 100-250mg single doses at the store. it’s a lot for me too - I go into a coma.

I take them for pain though, so I think the standard dose is a bit higher.

I’m enjoying living just across the river from DC, where pot is legal.

I just had a driver come to my home with an oz for $130 + $30 delivery fee.

5 Likes

Was she ever there?
Was she ever?
Was it air she breathed at the wrong time?