Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

Ahh makes sense. Gl with the grow man.

Congrats on the oregano

1 Like

Iā€™m harvesting now. This is my fourth year growing, and itā€™s been pretty much shit. Separated the males but not fast/far enough and got some seeds; cat damaged some than went herm.

Year 1, bag seed did ok.
Year 2, I bought seeds online and the plants were great
Year 3, I borrowed some seeds, then grew specifically to get more seeds for this year, to start a system
Year 4, those seeds sucked, plants grew strange and gangly even without my bungling the pollen

2 Likes

Was recently in Canada for the first time and stopped in Toronto for some weed. The selection was pretty good although some of the prices were a little high. Did enjoy the freedom of being able to walk down the sidewalk in Montreal and light up a joint with no one caring

4 Likes

WOW.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a pax and like it ok, but Iā€™m waiting on delivery of a Solo 2. Itā€™s decriminalized but not legal here, but DC is a short drive away and has legal weed and a weird system where you buy a sticker or whatever for 200 bucks and get a complimentary O to go along with it. I also use vape carts but am trying to cut back on them. My supplier says they donā€™t use vitamin E acetate which is comforting.

I donā€™t vape but legal carts are safe, from the reporting Iā€™ve seen.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RoKhanna/status/1178373626216665088

Seedy and with lots of stems, just the way I like my weed.
~4 oz, though probably gonna drop a bit more.
Kicking myself for not doing a better job getting rid of male plants. Ah well, next year.

2 Likes

I saw Alabama on this list and was shocked that they had legal weed, apparently they donā€™t maybe he meant AK?

1 Like

Letā€™s see them. If you have pics of his setup that would be cool too.

1 Like

beautiful!

1 Like

Wow.

When I see pics like that I kinda wish WA allowed growing plants (maybe they do if you have a medical endorsement, Iā€™m not sure). But then I realize it takes me like 3 months to get through an eighth, and the storebought flower is so good and cheap, with so much variety, that I probably wouldnā€™t grow my own even if I legally could.

ElSapo, are you the guy who lives out in the woods?

I could grow 12 plants legally where i live. I also can only smoke like maybe 700-800 worth of pot a year. I want to get into growing but itā€™s hard to want to put in the time and effort or at least thatā€™s how I have thought of it. Some of these pictures are changing my mind though. An 8 ft plant that looks that good is crazy.

yup

Ahā€¦cool. :+1: I mostly remember people from avatars.