Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

Is it due to vaping or due to what they are vaping though? I mean if I vape some really bad shit and die I didn’t die due to vaping.

1 Like

These pens have been around for a decade. Anti-smoking lobby has a LOT of money behind this shit. I’m not saying there arent some problem products - I’m saying you should be very skeptical of things like this. I’ve not seen any hard data that suggest vaping itself is harmful.

We will know if vaping causes chronic lung disease in about 40 years. This is essentially poisoning, so yeah it’s whatever these people specifically vaped.

1 Like

Ok then. No one thought regular vaping was an issue afaik? I thought it was a given we were talking about oil. My bad then lol.

i got a pax3 today and i hate it lol. it uses up the weed super fast, like about 10x faster than my one-hitter, and the taste is awful. like i’m vaping the exact same weed in my volcano and it’s fine but coming out of the pax i want to gag. even on the lowest possible temperature. oh and the return policy is gfy

don’t buy a pax vaporizer.

Not sure that it’s Pax’s fault that you expect an ultra portable to be as good as a volcano. I have a grasshopper and it’s fine, but I haven’t used benchtop vapes much.

Does your GH work? The internet makes it sound like they have a 75% failure rate. (Also that it’s one-of-a-kind the times it functions properly.)

Yeah, it works fine. Out of the box the charger didn’t work and the response from support was “send the entire unit back to us” to which I was like “nah, I’m good” and bought a cheap charger which will charge the battery it uses. It’s a little annoying that I can’t charge it during use, but whatever.

I’ve only used one other portable vape so I don’t have a lot of points of comparison, but I’m satisfied with it. The thing it does better than anything else is discretion, which is nice given that I live in a jurisdiction where it’s illegal. One slight criticism I have is that the ready-to-draw indicator is unreliable. What I mean is, if you turn the thing on cold and try to draw as soon as the blue light comes on saying you can, you’re pretty much guaranteed to overload the heater and have it cut out. You need to leave it to warm up more. After it’s warm, the indicator gets more reliable. Oh also, the battery life is not great, but again, I don’t really have a point of comparison.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/1174794891668287488

I kind of like the fact there aren’t many large corporate interests in my state’s mj industry yet. I’m of course for federal legalization but i do worry about quality once corporate greed takes over the industry like it has taken over every other aspect of the country.

Quality is our problem in the UK, that and having to duck and dive too often and avoid the poorly grown Chinese weed that we get here😭

I’m fortunate that I’ve been around a while and the community knows me well, this new stuff called Star Dog that were getting at the moment is excellent quality and is cheaper than buying through some parties that grow for a living, but Its just not available all year round. :sob:
In the last months I’ve has Star Dog, Grapefruit, blue cheese, Kush/Of some sort and Lemon Kush? I think. :joy::joy::joy:

Should mention that the Grapefruit was a very nice smoke too.

Was a daily smoker for the entirety of my 20s, quit around 30 and now it’s just an occasional thing. Recently had my first experience with legal stuff during a Colorado vacation. First dose of edibles was 25 mg, by the end of the week I was up to ~70 :sweat_smile:

Also got some prerolls, one of which was branded ‘kaviar’, which was marked as 33% because it was soaked in hash and rolled in keef. Between that and 100mg worth of gummies, my wife and I were barely able to negotiate the ticket counter and buy popcorn when we saw It Chapter 2. It was amazing. I miss Colorado already :sob:

4 Likes

i’ve been wondering when the big boys start producing pot how cheap it’ll be. because like rn if i want to brew beer at home, it’s more expensive than premium beer at a store. but growing weed at home is like 1000x cheaper than buying it rn. like i can’t imagine how cheap an ounce will be if it’s cheaper to buy than it would cost to grow it at home.

Yeah, I feel like we’re in a golden era right now, with a lot of variety in local growers and strains. Once all the legal hurdles are out of the way, like banking, etc., I suspect capitalism will take over and we’ll end up with a handful of national brands dominating.

On the other hand, if you look at the microbrew beer market, there is still space for a lot of small, innovative and good players in the market alongside the ABs and Inbevs. So maybe there’s hope.

Ah, didn’t realize we had a drugs thread … the title tho.

I use the Pax 3 and love it, but my experience wth vaorizers is limited–I’ve only also owned the Pax 1 and 2.

Paying ~$220 an oz NY black market, but no choice. That’s where I get jealous. I like edibles, but I follow the Canadian rec market for investment purposes and what has me excited is beverages. They’ve developed fast-onset products.

1 Like

The ACT legalised weed today. It’s a small territory around Australia’s capital Canberra, like the District of Columbia. As in the US, there are conflicts with federal law.

Congrats!

so i’m trying something new for the first time ever.

yesterday, a thing happened:

then today, another thing happened:

i’m think gonna name her impeachment, or like impeachment berry or something stupid. it’s (tangerine x cherry pie) x (mendo breath x dositos)

6 Likes

Awesome! I assume you are growing inside this time of year? Any reason you bought a baby rather than a slightly older plant like this?

i got seeds online and popped one in that rockwool cube soaked with water and a splash of vitamin water zero because i don’t have a pH kit yet