Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

Cali weed is almost too strong. Some of the thc %'s they get going are just crazy.

I’m eating chocolates tonight for my bday. Much pricier, but much more delicious than the gel capsules that have me burping marijuana flavors for 2 hours.

6 Likes

holy crap lol… at the dispensary I go to the strongest strains are in the high 20’s. But I rarely ever buy herb so I might just not be seeing the full catalogue. What did that go for per gram, or whatever unit of measurement you’re using?

They’ve really unleashed the forces of capitalism on weed around here and the results have been terrifying to behold

Like I remember being 18 or whatever and you’d have to smoke an entire joint to get high. Now, even with my tolerance, some of these strains would be like 1 puff and I’m good to go.

2 Likes

Usually the strongest of that first tier of pricing is pretty stout.

So 25% thc for 10-12 $ a grambo in my necks of the woods.

Mandarin Temple is my go to right now.

Mandarin, Jabberwocky, Blueberry Headband, Bruce Banner all in rotation.

Got some sativa budder also. Budder really becoming my fave Bho just for its utility.

Frick I need a Mighty or Crafty.

How good are the concentrate hits in a Mighty? (for any one using one)

4 Likes

It really is pretty nuts. I just grabbed the strongest strain I’ve ever come across at 36.5%. It’s called mushroom garlic onion. Dispensary had 4 different ones over 30%. That strength at 40$ an 1/8 and 27%ish at 30$ seems like a friggin bargain as well. It’s the golden era of superb herb.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s a big GMO sticker on the lid…makes sense. And I agree, some of the strains in the 20s feel punchier, and the best overall strain I’ve had in the last year was in the 21% range.

Still, pretty amazing quality and appearance on these Colorado strains. Doesn’t feel like the stuff in NM dispensaries is even that close.

1 Like

I have to stifle laughter lately as these barely post-teenage budtenders keep talking about how they’re connoisseurs and don’t dab for the high, but instead the taste.

Juggalos on the outside, sommeliers on the in: Just ask them.

3 Likes

Any of you chaps familiar with the ceramic donut vaporizer? My sibling uses one and it mysteriously stopped vaping the flower despite a full charge. Checked the connections and the flower reservoir but no go :(

1 Like

Progress is progressing, slowly but surely.

Tomorrow I’ll start spraying my girls with Head Masta quality booster in conjuction with Mighty Bloom Enhancer in addition to normal nutes. Sounds sorcerish / bullshit to me but let’s see what happens.

8 Likes

Let me get more info. I was unaware further specs would be needed.

I’m baked and super hyped. it’s weird lol

2 Likes

Back in the summer there were some articles warning about price increases coming in Oregon because of reasons, but I haven’t seen that at all. I just picked up two eighths on sale for $13 each: one Blueberry Diesel (22% THC, 0.07% CBD) and GMO x Sunset Octane (25%, 1%). The same place place has 50mg gummies (10 pieces) for $5 and is 2 blocks away so I’m basically in GRASS heaven here.

4 Likes

Damn, I don’t live a legal state but when I’ve bought in LV, IL and CO prices for edibles were way higher than this. I don’t buy flower though, always concentrates or edibles I’m too paranoid to travel with flower

1 Like

Anyone else experience withdrawal? I get mild withdrawal (poor sleep, jaw clenching, agitation) from even quite low level usage and it’s annoying. CBD just got legalised here (over the counter) and I’m hoping that will help smooth things over, but it probably won’t be in stores for another six months as the individual products have to be approved for sale. THC-containing weed is still illegal here except in the ACT, which is like the District of Columbia.

1 Like

Yeah I have had this before when I have used nightly for a period of weeks, but I get more mild sleep disturbance etc even after less than a week of nightly use, and it seems to be cumulative unless I take a couple weeks break. Talking about a bowl or two a night of fairly low grade shit. It’s annoying but I suppose it’s also the reason why I’m a lightweight.

1 Like

This the kind of shit we have in CA:

I really like these but you have cannabis burps for like an hour after taking them.

1 Like

25 a piece is pretty strong. How much for the bottle?

That’s not bad. I pay 20 for 100, so 80 for 1000 is quite a discount. Not sure if I’ve seen them up this way though

1 Like

Holy shit I was just browsing the storz-bickel website and found this

I had this idea in 2008 but for some reason never went through with it lololol

Anyways I still have my volcano that I bought in 2005 and although it doesn’t have a lot of power it’s good enough to use and we basically just leave it on in the living room all day.

5 Likes