Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

I’d like to. Sure beats the pants off getting hammered, which is the other option.

1 Like

About 2 weeks ago I finished smoking what I’d grown this summer/fall, and didn’t bother to get more. Good time for a t-break, I figured.

Last night I had a bizarre dream where I was with my family on a trip home to South Carolina, and ran into all of these Instagram cannabis influencers. Specific people. One was definitely into me. I got high with them, then tried to buy weed but no one had any bud to sell and then someone offered me hash and so I had to borrow money from my brother and then realized I needed a mask (covid), and when I finally got all this, I was walking through a maze of a locked building to get back to the spot and when I finally saw the spot suddenly it was hard to walk, like moving underwater.

Unsure if this means I should end the break or what. It hasn’t been a thing. Basically stopped and haven’t thought about it since I ran out. … ooh, someone coming over for dinner who also smokes and I don’t have any. Maybe that’s it.

tl;dr–after 2 weeks of a tolerance break I had a weird anxiety dream about trying to buy pot.

4 Likes

The worst was when you’re there with some other ‘friend’/customer and dumbass is all, “I’ll go bowl for bowl with you Travis!”

Then internally you’re like, ugh, I just bought this overpriced .5z and now societal norms are making me repatriate it back to my black-market capitalist master. FUCK YOU!!!

“I got the next one guys.”

3 Likes

Dude would front me with no vig so I was playing the long game.

Well, the long game is now going to a dispensary but at least I built some goodwill with a person I’ll never talk to again in my life.

3 Likes

Maybe they kick everyone else out fast but always just wanted to hear cassette opine a little longer on some music :partying_face::dash:

1 Like

Got some zkittlez crumble (whitish looking one) and maui wowie live resin, plus a couple of carts, and edibles. Going to be a relaxing weekend of playoff football

7 Likes

After being in a legal state and having good access to a variety of products, I can now say potent sativa strains are going in the DO NOT PUFF pile for me. One puff has to be enough, because more than that spikes my paranoia and yet an imperceptible (and insatiable) need to have more. More. More.

Indica, however, quiets my mind and body enough for me to focus.

5 Likes

I honestly cannot tell the difference between sativa/indica, but I recently bought some 25mg capsules of sativa resin that really knock me on my ass much more than a typical 25mg dose would give, so maybe it’s the sativa.

The capsules are $70 for 1000mg which is a great deal for me as I am used to paying $20/100mg.

2 Likes

I smoke indica or indica dominant hybrids 95% of the time. I rarely like sativas and enjoy the indica high so much better. Way more relaxing for me

4 Likes

Ending a 2-3 week t-break tonight, to finish watching Queens Gambit. Pretty excited, thinking that should almost be a full reset.

My guy had some butter, these weird individual serving sized things that he hasn’t been able to sell (the full sticks are easy to sell, I guess). Anyway, he gave me a deal and so I took the 30 or so little baggies he had. I don’t wanna make cookies or anything so I just cut one in half and swallowed it. Holy shit, that was a terrible idea. I finally understand the term “horse pill.”

Cut the second half into smaller pieces. Gonna be a fun night.

2 Likes

Ok, lesson learned. Will work on better delivery methods in the future.

4 Likes

Last time I bought flower I ended up not getting any really good strains. This time I changed up my strategy. With stimmy cash on the way I decided price would be no object. In my weed store’s online menu, I sorted by price (largest to smallest) and looked for some likely candidates. Picked out this one and I can’t be happier:

Strain is Grapefruit, by a grower called Pure Funk here in Washington. $45 for an eighth. Tests at about 21% THC, negligible CBD (like 0.1%). Smells unreal amazing, a nice bright citrusy grapefruit smell. In the grinder it fills out with some funkiness but still smells like cutting into a nice juicy grapefruit. Vapes great in the Pax and gives the energetic euphoric high that I’m after. All the stars; would buy again.

Just loaded up an ovenload with a 2:1 or so blend of this and a decent Durban Poison. Let’s go!

8 Likes

I highly recommend any strain from Falcanna. I used an ounce of their shake to make green dragon and it was the best high from a tincture I’ve ever had. I’ve tried Deep Sea, Orange Blossom, Gorilla Cookies, Diesel Thai, Royal Grape, and Pacific Purple. It’s top notch and my go-to brand at $45/eighth. It goes on sale frequently for 20% off and I definitely need to get around to trying the rest. I think I’ll finish what I have and then wait until I have a decent vaporizer before I restock. I’m going to get the Crafty Plus eventually and maybe running out of weed will motivate me.

2 Likes

This has always been true for me also and why I’m a loner.

My new plan is to start buying cbd flower also. It’s really cheap and supposedly relaxing.

Cbd also counteracts thc so the plan is to smoke strong weed and get inspired and then some cbd flower for balance. Also plan to smoke it for oral fixation which is a huge part of my addiction.

1 Like

If anyone has experience with smoking/vaping cbd and or cbg flower please chime in.

I’ve had 1:1 thc/cbd chocolates and they were the bomb. Not sure you need to stagger the intake of thc and cbd to get the balanced high you’re looking for. One way to find out though.

I should really just go with lower thc also but I’m obsessed with the value of higher thc strains.

Also curious about cbg flower.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I remember you posting some pics of Falcanna stuff. Taking a look at their website, and like, wow.

They’ve got some sick flower pics too. Looks like my local store is stocking their stuff so I’ll check it out next time.

1 Like

A local dispensary is selling a 16% cbd strain of theirs that I don’t see on the website. I can confirm that the buds you buy are as pretty as the ones on the website.

1 Like