Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

When I was offered (read: begged for) the opportunity to do a Nancy Meyers Week here at Vulture dot com, one of the first ideas I presented was re-creating this scene as a self-punishing stunt. I wanted to know: Could a layperson make croissants high? Could an actual pastry chef even make croissants high? Or was this a skill bestowed exclusively upon Meryl Streep in It’s Complicated, inadvertently perpetuating a dangerous myth?

4 Likes

looks amazing!

also the CV containers are the best, have a few myself

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/PopulismUpdates/status/1340183795786371072
https://twitter.com/PopulismUpdates/status/1340193545139863553

1 Like

Colbert and Steyer

1 Like

I think Yang is the real value there. He’s an uber nerd numbers guy. Those are the absolute best people to get baked out of their minds. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

2 Likes

Just got some MAC2 and sinmint cookies delivered, smells so good

Also made some canna butter last week and my sister just cooked up some cookies with it

3 Likes

Swalwell and Klobs

1 Like

Klobs was in a suit and had an umbrella. And about midnight, you could see her really get ripped. But she looked around and looked down, and saw her shadow. And stood up straight, put that umbrella over her shoulder and says, “The Queen walks. The Queen turns around.”

Klob and Marianne.

It’s pretty awesome imo.

2 Likes

That lady didn’t even know she was tripping I don’t think and handled it better than you lol.

1 Like

I can relate to both of you. I’ve had amazing and horrifically bad experiences. Set and setting are no joke.

4 Likes

It’s alright, the bushiness and defoliation is killing me though, should have started defoliation way earlier. It would also be a nightmare to feed them manually, they (7 plants) take combined ~200 liters weekly. Overall smooth sailing, highly recommend the setup.

9 Likes

200 liters of what? water?

Big :heart: out to the SCROG! Checking in daily on the girls to do low stress training and filling out the screen is a very nice way to wind down.

2 Likes

who is getting stoned to the B-jesus belt tonight??!!!

3 Likes

In the time before Covid, I @ Satriani @ Experience Hendrix Tour @ Austin.

Was amazing!

2 Likes