Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

1 Like

Outside is your friend.

It was a 3-footer too.

That is a beautifully written phrase.

2 Likes

i don’t want to “like” this, but i want you to know my thoughts are with you

3 Likes

I feel like I am in a bit of a music rut. Best album to listen to sitting on the patio on a nice night smoking a joint?

1 Like

Thanks. My 13 year old uncle and current black sheep of the family got me started early.

1 Like

Over my head, I hear music in the air

the priest wet his whistle

Start here

By the end you’ll be super high and ready for

And then you can buzz back up or pass out to

2 Likes

Enjoyed it but didn’t love it. Appreciate you posting it though. Better than my tired play list :).

1 Like

I skimmed them. Before I listen to 1.5 hours you have to honestly tell me if you are trolling me or not.

1 Like

I went to junior high with Chris DeGarmo and hung out with his little brother. Garage band Queensryche played my final 7th grade dance. They were fucking awesome. Sadly, DeGarmo was stingy with his weed and that’s what I think of first whenever I hear the band name or one of their songs.

2 Likes

Ya Queensryche was fucking awesome. Then it was piano and Zelda theme for over an hour lol.

1 Like

They kicked ass for a bunch of 9th grade kids.

No doubt! I meant it I enjoyed that video.

1 Like

WICHITA.

That piano medley is Mike Keneally’s piano renditions of guitar god Steve Vai’s classics. This is not a troll. The entire album is excellent.

The next one is not a troll either, but I will beg your pardon and tell you to smoke however much is needed for you to sail along with this soundtrack.

1 Like

Also Ritz Bitz are back at my grocery store. Elite stoned AF food.

First off that wasn’t meant offensively. I sharpened my grotesque monster fangs in the rickroll era so I am always a bit cynical haha!

I am going back to it and let you know.

I have Costco amounts of peanut butter and Ritz crackers in my home at all times.

Tell me this new arrangement isn’t everything you’ve been searching for