Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

It’s legal. I just can’t find edibles in stores. All sold out.

You’re in Alberta right? Each province has its own online stores.

I think https://albertacannabis.org/ is the legal site for Alberta.

I tried there but all seemed sold out.

Anyone have an easy way to know when it’s time to harvest? I have maybe 80-100 big fluffy buds on this plant I am growing but I have someone with more experience saying early October should be time here for an outdoor grow (OKC).

at the rate i’m picking seeds out of buds from all over my last harvest, i’ve got thousands of them lol but the weed is smoking fine

1 Like

Thought this would get a better reception here than the other music thread…

2 Likes

The buds on my plant are absolutely monster. Wine glass for scale:

Extreme plant closeup:

Getting itchy to harvest.

11 Likes

Anyone else find they occasionally luck into the greatest bag of your life for no reason?

I was at the pot store last week and saw a 50/50 strain called Zour Apples. Big buds which I am a sucker for. Normally stay more on the Sativa side of the aisle but ok sure why not. I smoked a joint last night and was up listening to music until 3am. Woke up at 7am went to work felt fine. Now I am out on my patio drinking wine and smoking another one and wow it is speedy. No reason why except maybe it got harvested at the perfect time or something.

2 Likes

Interesting. I often wonder if the pot shop is full of shit sometimes. It definitely does not feel like a indicia dominant and definitely doesn’t even feel like a 50/50. Maybe they mean 50/50 because one parent is Jack Herer?

1 Like

Ha! I usually go in knowing what I want, but when I haven’t done any homework I’ll just ask for couch lock and the tender gets all excited and comes back with 5 products to choose from. None of the people I’ve dealt with seemed to be in a hurry to get me out of the shop.

Anyone have any rolling paper recommendations better than RAW? I know it’s kind of unhealthy but to me a joint is as good as it gets. Probably scratches the itch from smoking cigs before I quit.

I always used zig zags, thought it was the only brand. Lol.

RAW cones make rolling a joint super easy. They are prerolled shells you just fire pot down the cone to the desired depth and smoke it. Even with a roller I couldn’t put joints out as fast.

1 Like

I bought a raw roller a long time ago that came with papers. Roller was fine, but I had to go out and get zig zag papers because the Raw ones sucked ass.

Have you tried the cones ever?

Nope

I wanna do a joint venture. Lemme make sure there ain’t no lump in the motherfucking center.

4 Likes

It’s basically a joint paper rolled witha ramming stick. Put weed in grinder, pour on surface and shove into cone. Way easier than even zigzag(of which I have smoked a ton of joints with zz paper) rolling machine thing.

Joints get me higher than any other method of consumption, but I reek afterwards so I rarely smoke them anymore.

1 Like

Fun fact: I took my first bong hit when I was in 4th grade at the ripe old age of 9 and got high with a fellow classmate later that same year.

1 Like