Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

Beautiful stuff

2 Likes

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/510038-pelosi-defends-cannabis-in-coronavirus-response-this-is-a-therapy

The Democrats’ $3.4 trillion package, approved by the House on May 15, includes language empowering cannabis businesses and their providers - many of which have remained open during the coronavirus crisis - to work with federally backed banks and insurers.

5 Likes

So I fixed up the basement with what I was a-workin’ with
Stocked it full of jelly jars and heavy equipment
We’re in the basement

@Rivaldo

1 Like

Reading this thread image

5 Likes

my wife left her card at the store i got the clones. I went in there and the guy recognized me and asked how they were doing. I showed him the pics of the male. He said “well normally we make this right but it’s a little late for an outdoor grow to start so I don’t know how we would”.

I was thinking you brought it up motherfucker. I didn’t complain and I won’t be back so FOAD.

I ate a gummy kinda late last night, then got woken up at 6am by a crazy thunderstorm that sounded like my neighborhood was getting bombed. My body was buzzing and I was higher than the night before. :+1: :+1:

I have experienced that before. Normally after i drink a ton and at bedtime my drunk ass says do 30mg. Then i sleep great for 4-5 hours and wake up early AM high af. That sucks. But not as bad as just going to bed hammered for me.

3.5 feet and cranking along. I should have put more dirt in the planter but am a little afraid now of pulling it and replanting it.

2 Likes

Decided to go pure baseline grow and used the soil it came with and the planter

this is nice baked

@Lawnmower_Man that open-strings chord that he hammers at 1:04 and 2:14 may be Goat

dat volume knob manipulation throughout, also

1 Like

World horrors I don’t want to see, so my mind cuts off everything around me.

I can’t really tell what he’s playing. Is the thumb part of the chord or just muting? Looks weird how he aggressively brings the thumb over for the F#.

1 Like

:headphones:

3 Likes

yeah, I noticed the thumb, too, but the riff goes… 1… 2,3,4,5 buh buh 1 buh buh 2 buh buh 3… and his right hand doesn’t seem to strike the low E string ime in any of the 3 chords, so it’s maybe just a weird mannerism? lol

yeah confirmed, that thumb is moving around weirdly lol during other moments

and if he needed to bar that fret, he does it with an arced left hand throughout the rest of the song, so as to not mute any other strings. do not see why he’d deviate

Get it!

Pretty sure this belongs in this thread. The comment section hilarity is only topped by the backstory to the making of the album.

“I keep wondering why dad keeps heating his insulin up in a spoon” :joy:

“Myth behind this song: London records picked them up and financed them with a six figure amount of money. They had sell out bands like the stones around that time and pretty much didn’t know what they’d get with sleep. Sleep dropped 75k on weed and equipment to find their sound. After years (2-4) of production they showed it to them and they didn’t wanna release it which is why it was released years later after they got the rights to it.
There are different versions of this story. I just love the part where imagine you’re the A&R bringing in sleep to the label, get them all the advance, expecting a sell out and unknowingly get confronted with “Dopesmoker” :smile:pure, beautiful anarchy !”

1 Like

When I was a teen, I thought if everyone smoked weed, there’d be world peace. I’m full of faith again.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Looks approximate effects. I like it.

6 Likes

Noice! oneeyedtripping
Will get pots and nutrients next week, and then I should be ready for some
blueberryOGkush plants!
Still not sure if soil or hydro. Heard about a all-in-one nutritional option, like All-In-1 GrowCaps.
considering

2 Likes