Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

Weed + grabba mix FTW

anova sous vide decarb

1 Like

How do edible prices compare around the country? I’ve always thought they seem overpriced here and am stoked when I can find ones I like a decent price. I found gummies I really like called “Mule Kicker” by Mule Extracts here that are $7 for 50mg, $5.60 when on sale, which seems great here. Other good gummies like Wylds are usually about $20 for 50mg (10 5mg gummies)

smart move being easier on your lungs. when you’re in a lung disease pandemic you need every edge you can get

1 Like

Standard here seems to be $20/100mg but some trend cheaper especially if they are more mg/piece. I bought some chocolate bark once that was one solid piece and came in at 350mg for $30. It was ok but very hard to get the dosing right for me as I am a 7-10mg kind of edible eater.

30-40 for 100mg here :sob:

Lol so I looked this up having no idea and first Google result was “is vape acquisition syndrome incurable” and I was like oh shit, fidget has got a CONDITION.

Then I read what it actually is and had the same thought.

2 Likes

One brand I see all over the place here is Gron. A 50mg Gron chocolate bar costs like $23. I’ve never bought one, never seen anyone buy one. Dumb name too.

I’ve heard that there are poorly lit areas of the web where you can get edibles mailed from Cali to anywhere in the USA for ~$45 / 1200mg + $7 shipping.

Blazed :+1:

Can you give a one or two sentence review for each? Bring me into the taste of a connoisseur.

2 Likes

I kinda hate to link back to the old place, but I did a write-up there on using coconut oil and putting it in capsules.

I used AVB for that but you could use fresh buds too. Just remember to decarb as you’ve noted. The method prana linked to looks like it could be a winner.

Last time I made oil, I used some crappy weed that I got for free and actually was disappointed with my results compared to the AVB oil I’ve made. I think it’s probably because I didn’t do the decarbing step well–I did it in the oven and as noted in that article it’s hard to keep the temp stable.

2 Likes

These are great. Taste good and 1 dose feels nice.

1 Like

That sous vide method is great. I always use my avb for butter and then use fresh decarbed to make tincture with everclear. I make a version of the Green Dragon recipe.

2 Likes

My volcano digit is the best weed purchase I ever made. Got it 10 years ago and I’ve been using it daily ever since and it retains perfect functionality. Top quality shit, ime. Low maintenance, all the gunk gets stuck in the bags which are easily replaceable. I’ll never go back to burning weed

3 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/abv/comments/7898ms/volcano_bag_and_abv_hot_chocolate_milk_vegan_and/

1 Like

neat. never seen this. have you ever tried it?

Yup. It’s a heavy buzz like the comments on searches will show. I’m a heavyweight so didn’t freak out but some have. Those bags save up a bunch of thc.

2 Likes

Beautiful

We just did some trimming the last couple days

And these are coming up. We have a couple of other plants just waiting to start the flowering stage

11 Likes

These are all clones from the original two plants we started with so all of it is the same strain; shrieker (miami haze x the cube)

1 Like