Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

Lol collected 101 seeds only from the non-bud wispy lower branches. There’s probably 100 more on the floor with the rest of the trimmings. Hopefully not too many in the trimmed buds but we’ll see

4 Likes

it’s been so dry this summer but it’s raining rn so i just did

just scattered em johnny appleseed style

4 Likes

Update on my crops. Decided i am just going to let nature do it’s thing mostly:

2 Likes

I thought you guys said it was a hermaphrodite and so would produce femimized seeds? Did i misunderstand that?

You convinced me. I’m killing it but it makes me sad for some reason.

1 Like

She is so lonely now "/

1 Like

Lol naming him Don Jr my fail son was some clairvoyance wasn’t it?

So clones can be males? Did i get fucked by my nursery?

1 Like

$30. So basically the most likely reason is stress from my supplier? I mean both plants looked super happy and successful today so I have a hard time thinking I was stressing them too bad.

Im in OK. Which is an only mmj state. They have licensing which they had to sell that. What that means i have no idea. Most shops have 0 clones so finding decent looking ones is very hit and and miss.

No. Not going to bother with that. The one plant is probably going to produce more than I can smoke anyways.

2 Likes

Comment shamelessly stolen from Reddit /u/SmokeyBare.

4 Likes

Who wrote this thread title, Alex Berenson?

I’ve been feeling weird about smoking during a respiratory pandemic but it won’t take too many more articles like the above to lick that real quick

3 Likes

I switched to edibles about a year ago for lung reasons. Inhaling smoke is really bad for you.

1 Like

IN.

Got 6 Blueberry OG Kush seeds!

Have made a 120x100cm room for 2 plants.

Led lights were a bit pricey, so will get a used 600W kit in the mail soon.
I plan on hydrophonics, but all is sold out… any good DIY links??
Or coco soil? super?

Fun =)

5 Likes

3 Likes

Very nice! what strain is that?
I’ve read that if you wait for it to realy amber, you will get a more relaxed more cbd harvest.
sounds sound

I’ve manage to cut down on my tobacco intake and moved to a vape after a 40 a day habit, got a Drag X on Tuesday and tbh I’ve done amazing with it, surprisingly. :innocent:

Down to a tobacco roll up when I wake OK 2 since I have 1 with a coffee and use the Vape the rest of the day, I never thought I’d make it and sat watching Vape youtoobes :eyes: All night last night.

Luckily the VooPoo I picked myself seems like 1 of the better products on the market for newbies like me who don’t (mod?) know shit.

£60 total… £30-Vape_Drag X £10-Coils £20_liquid 3 flavours :relaxed:

Don’t mind the dust… :crazy_face:

P.S. Whomever can recommend a Vape for my weed is a champ. :ok_hand:

Sir this is the weed thread.

In all serious i think all vape carts have a universal size and fit a different kind of vape. This is the kind I have. It isn’t fancy but the battery lasts forever which is important.

1 Like

Seems VooPoo is the 1 that doesn’t, after hours of youtoobes last night I can’t Mod it. :cry:

The Heads are different and the’ve not released the actual Mod equipment for it.

I put a link above to the one I have. All US carts I have seen fit that size.

1 Like

That seems ideal, thank you @WichitaDM :ok_hand: