Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

@JohnnyTruant here is a better pic. What are they?

1 Like

Sucks to hear about the blueberry. Had some blueberry popcorn nugs back in '99 that I still remember to this day. No coincidence I also had a considerable amount of the best LSD i ever dosed.

Can still remember the flavor.

4 Likes

Herm yes?

1 Like

looks like weed dicks to me

1 Like

Is it male? It was sold as a fem clone.

They can go hermaphrodite and start producing seeds.

Is it anything to worry about or no? Collect and plant the seeds?

I’m no pro and my Cali friend is the grower but I think you want to remove them like males unless you are wanting seeds.

2 Likes
1 Like

From that article:

As soon as you confirm that one of your plants has both female and male flowers and it was discovered during the early stages of the flowering phase of growth, you should remove it from the area right away.
While it is indeed unfortunate to take away one of your plants from the future harvest, it is a necessary sacrifice that pays off hugely when the rest of your plants remain unpollinated females. If you hesitate and leave the hermaphrodite within the growing area for too long, it could be too late, and your entire crop could become pollinated.

Just making sure I am understanding the plant is a total goner for producing smokeable weed?

If you have other plants and those are male flowers I’d get rid of it. If that’s the only plant you have then I dunno really haha. I haven’t followed this thread too closely.

I have one (as sold to me) fem plant going crazy right next to it. And then that plant (also sold as a fem clone) doing weird shit.

similar deal happened to me this last run. i stressed the plants the fuck out and some went herm. outdoors, you could physically separate it from the other plants. if the cum doesn’t get on the other plants they won’t produce seeds and will grow big full buds.

plants that get fertilized will produce buds with seeds and those buds won’t be top high quality big buds. but on the other hand, free seeds. so it’s not all terrible if you wanna keep going with it. but i would definitely try to separate it from the girls so they don’t get creampied. it’ll still be smokable bud and the seeds should produce females only*. if you’re just growing for yourself maybe it’ll be worth letting the plants fuck and keeping the seeds for the next grow. up to you bro, i know you’ll make the right call

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan. They have both gotten the same sun/water treatment. Very puzzling what happened.

Definitely get the loupe. When the trichomes get cloudy and begin to turn color, ooooohhh baby! HARVEST TIME! IIRC, harvesting early (trichomes clear) gets you a more “speedy” end product and harvesting late (trichomes cloudy and colored) gets you a more relaxed/couch lock/low anxiety end product. They look great, BTW.

ETA: Did I learn this from you or on this thread? Went back through the thread a bit and you appear to have solid grow chops. Anyway, LOUPE TIME!

1 Like

Top bud of the second Colin OG plant.

I think I’ll end up with less bud than when I grew one plant in the dwc bucket

6 Likes

Found some fully developed seeds on the lower buds of the plants next to the ones I cut down for being males. You know what that means??

I’m gonna be a grandpa!

5 Likes

Ethos Sour OG Cheese X (Colin OG X Chem D i95)

1 Like

Clear and no color change. Too early IMO, but don’t let me wreck your crop.

3 Likes