Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Any clue why one seems super happy and the other doesn’t? Identical conditions obviously. The one that is not growing was smaller to start with than the other but if you look at the earlier pictures it wasn’t that dramatic.

ya i mean i just learned recently that under identical conditions, some plants grow way differently. one of the ones i planted got totally crowded out of sunlight and died

I have not changed the sunlight yet. They are in the soil they came home in with regular leftover potting soil around that.

This is going to sound ignorant but what is a feeding plan? Sun and water aren’t going to get the job done?

1 Like

Finally have some time to respond to this. Why will a raised planter not work? I would like to go easy as I am lazy, what is my best option?

I am going to top the plant growing quickly at some point. How tall do you let it get before topping it?

How many nodes does this this plant have? Is it ready? Btw these things already have a very strong smell. Thank god my neighbor is cool. It’s legal with my med card but I don’t want the cops out here.

1 Like

7 or 8

that thing is probably gonna be taller than your house by the fall

2 Likes

Does that mean it’s too late to top it now?

no, not at all. it’ll be too late to top when it’s well into flowering stage. you can top it over and over rn and it’ll just get more bushy

3 Likes

So the part I cut off, the top node, can literally be a clone basically?

Thanks for humoring me btw. First time obv and googling this stuff sometimes gets conflicting answers. I trust you guys a lot more than random internet searches.

1 Like

ya

stick it in some dirt and see what happens

2 Likes

It’s weird I already have a favored child and one I am pissed at isn’t it?

Look at this failson. Going to name him Eric Jr.

1 Like

I’m no expert, but I always used rooting hormone with good success when propagating native plants in my yard.

1 Like

i see this recommended a lot, but i asked my mom who has been doing non-marijuana gardening for like 30 years, and she says she just takes a cutting and sticks it in the dirt and it grows fine

2 Likes

Approx 20 inches. It is fairly deep. Thanks for all the tips. Will trim it and replant the top as suggested tomorrow and follow up. Can i not just take the top and plant it in the middle of the beast and Eric Jr?

Btw i did read your rationale on why not but I am trying to grow entirely outside.

1 Like

Interesting. Still rooting for the failson to pull through. You never know.

1 Like

Week 1.5 update:

Purple Diesel continues to be a monster and I plan to top it tomorrow. Eric Jr. growing a bit now and may get out of failson status. They both look happy to my amateur eye.

4 Likes