Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

So I moved them to have more like 5 hours direct sun, 10 hours shade and 9 hours dark. Read for plants that size they need a lot of water so have given them water frequently enough to make the soil continuously moist. They look like they are thriving so far but haven’t grown at all. Stuff i read about like leaf curling/wilting for outside grows is not happening yet.

1 Like

Johnny you like this and don’t have any advice cmon bro! Also realize I left out our patron saint yesterday @beetlejuice . Would love some tips from you as well.

1 Like

Tip: space out the plants because they grow a lot. Next time I’ll just do like 4 in this rig

5 Likes

Canopy looks cool tho #notopping

6 Likes

We have 2 plants on one 5 foot outdoor raised planter. Hopefullh that will be enough room.

Finally did the weigh ins for our 2 plants

First up is Anna. This was the smaller of the 2 plants. It has a very very dank smell and I think smokes a little stronger than the other plant. It yielded 227 grams

Without flash

With phone flash

Our bigger plant was Ilsa and she has a very lemony smell and is greener looking in person. This bad girl yielded 285 grams

With no flash

With phone flash

Grand total for the 2 plants was 512 grams (Not sure how good or bad that is but we are happy) which comes at a great time since a lot of dealers in Chicago are running low on weed right now

12 Likes

Anyone ever used a rosin press? Been looking around and they’re not terribly expensive.

My homestead dream just got a little more fantastic. Was thinking Id have to settle for homegrown flower if living off grid but these presses dont look too complicated.

1 Like
1 Like

I think the pandemic will help force this issue. Seem untenable to turn down the potential revenue.

1 Like

Yeah, its a huge support system for those in lockdown I would think. If the reps are REALLY worried about people having an increase in depression and suicidality during lockdown, maybe let them use a substance that has been shown repeatedly to reduce anxiety and depression.

Edit: in b4 narrator

1 Like

Only issue is does it cause lung damage and how does that factor into the covid stuff

Well the great thing is that smoking is not required to get the benefits. There are some excellent edible options out there

2 Likes

How many mg per bear?

Got a 20 pack of 10mg sours. Deciding if I wanna catch up.

40 mg down the hatch. Been railing concentrates lately so my tolerance is high, but not sure if edible tolerance is the same thing. Always have an emergency supply of downers if things get salty.

2 Likes

I bought 4 of these bad boys for my 9’x9’ tent:

~400€ per with taxes and shipping, not too bad wrt HLG qb’s which are hard to find and 3x price in EU. Let’s see what happens, 1,5g/w should be doable, I’ll keep you posted.

If I was made out of money I would buy 4x migrolight600+, those are the bomb.

2 Likes

Anyone ever have a vape cart that you can suck air through when it’s out of the battery but clogged when you screw it in? I’ve tried three batteries and same with each one.

Preflowers or just new leaves? Johnny Truant, I ended up getting the spider farm grow light you suggested and switched from veg to flowering light on the 18th. I’m dying to know if the baby is female but perhaps still too soon to tell.

2 Likes

The leaves are enormous and my baby is about 2’ high in a 10 gallon felt pot.

4 Likes

So I’m at week 10 and it’s just a huge mess in there. Way too many plants to control. Or at least for me with my limited gardening skill

5 Likes

Week 1 outdoor grow update. The Purple Haze is growing like gangbusters. The Fruity Pebbles has barely grown at all.

2 Likes