Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

2 Likes

We have a daughter, too, and was concerned at first but we also have a shit ton of veggies growing so she hasnā€™t questioned it.

I have my own amazon cart going haha! Iā€™ll pull the trigger on the led grow light now. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

May flowers:

7 Likes

Can anyone experienced in concentrates tell me if its normal for shatter to taste substantially different than the other ones Ive smoked? Had wax, budder, pie crust, sugar, and live resin.

All of those were in the same ballpark of taste. First pull off this shatter idk. Its obviously legit but that is a big dropoff for me.

hmmmm. Seems like I can taste the butane.

Looking around on the webz looks like its the cheapest BHO variant on average and has the most residual butane. Lmao at seeing this ubiquitous statement on web shops ā€œHealth conscious smokers may opt for other extracts.ā€

But yeah, live resin definitely the tastiest. Especially after getting the correct heat on my straw.

1 Like

anyone else smell bad as fuck after a few days in to a weed break, god damn

In before ā€œthatā€™s your upper lipā€

I dont know what butane tastes like but just not sure what else it could be. Its very sweet but pungent. Ive experienced the same flavor in a retail cartridge before also. Almost like its flavored.

Maybe Iā€™m being neurotic. All the other bhoā€™s I listed still have that essence of smoking top shelf flower. A bit sweeter and with a hint of like a medicine like flavor. But not obnoxious.

Mail it to me and Iā€™ll get it figured out for you

5 Likes

Wife got her med card so we are going to celebrate by buying a few juvenile plants and giving it another shot. Will hopefully be able to post some pics soon. These plants look great.

6 Likes

@Marty

3 Likes

Trimmed the two big original plants about a week ago but didnā€™t take any pics. Everything is drying now. We did take a little to try out that wasnā€™t fully dried and cured and the smoke is amazing. The smell is interesting, very citrusy with a weird dank smell to it. Hereā€™s a picture of the bud that we tried out. Once itā€™s all dried and cured Iā€™ll get some better pics and final impressions as well as yields

5 Likes

The stuff Iā€™m getting atm is very citrus tasting, and very nice for the UK, its also very smooth to smoke.

1 Like

My bad forgot I didnā€™t reply. So this is the process we did for the drying and curing:

5 to 14 days drying by hanging in a 55Ā°F with 55% RH. Cooler is better but if warmer then up the humidity as well. A good rule of thumb is keep them both the same number but I wouldnā€™t go over 70Ā°F with 70% RH. Sweet spot is 55Ā°F To 65Ā°F with a range Humidity range of 55-65%.
After 3 days regardless of the temperature that you are drying as long as you stay bump up the humidity to at the very least 60% but not over 65% keep it there the next 7 to 10 days. Youā€™ll know when itā€™s time because the outsides will be slightly crispy but the centers of the buds will still be moist and soft. The thinnest branches should snap easily, but the thickest will bend but not break. On YouTube 90% of the people tell you that when all of the branches break start your trimming and jar them but a small few of growers think thatā€™s already too dry and my buddy whoā€™s done this before agrees so we didnā€™t wait too long.

Then for the curing during the first week after jarring,(with a 62% boveda pack in each jar), you want to open the jars for about 5 to 10 minutes everyday and make sure no bad smells are coming out like moldy or wet. Okay after a week you can open them every 3 or 4 days. A week after that, open them only one time that week. At this time the curing process is complete. Bag it and tag it!

Also some people say with the boveda pack the bud can lose some of its smell after a few weeks in the jar but my buddy hasnā€™t encountered that issue before.

2 Likes

Bought a couple clones for an outside grow. Fruity Pebbles and Purple Diesel. If anyone has any tips for an outside grow let me know. Pictures are them getting ready to come home and in their new homes.

4 Likes

4 Likes

No idea

Good looking out. Where we have them maybe does 9 hours sun/6 hours shade/ 9 hours dark. Is that going to be brutal on them?

Itā€™s low 90s day/70 night right now here.

I love the dreams I have when I go to sleep on weed. Last night I dreamt it was the night of 2020 election. My wife and I went out to dinner before sweating the results. We lost track of time and realized it was after 9pm (eastern). We rushed home to find out Biden was outperforming his polls and was a lock. It was great and felt so real. I want to know what strain they used to make that edible.

4 Likes

4 Likes