Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

Try eating 1/4 of one and see how you do imo. You can always eat more if you aren’t high enough after an hour.

4 Likes

Damn, marty. Glad you had fun. 10mg sends me to the moon. 100mg and I might never come back. :space_invader:

2 Likes

Edibles do nothing for my GF. I take 5mg and I’m peaking out my blinds.

If she ate fat with them would it help?

Likely but not guaranteed so don’t @ me if it doesn’t work. Thick glass of whole milk is aces

1 Like

The edibles thing is so weird. For me if i eat 5-7 i really enjoy it. 10 is iffy. 10+ is guaranteed laying in bed wondering if am just a semi-sentient sack of meat.

Meanwhile I can smoke basicslly unlimited bowls of 20% thc pot and never ever get to meat sack stage.

2 Likes

Never really done edibles but we had pure hash from Amsterdam that we used to make into edibles ourselves with just butter/teaspoon and melt in some hash put into a yogurt and away you go.

Getting oil a few times as a teenager has made me wary of trying anything but smoking, 1st time I was visiting my grandmother while I was up at the Pizza shop not far from were I stayed at the time, and my brother had overtaken the house as gran was down the caravan.

So as you do you phone a friend to come enjoy the party before leaving 2 days later and wondering down the road.

The thing with the oil is its hard to manage, especially when you’ve had a few tokes, spreading as little a bit as possible onto a thin knife edge before heating and spreading as quickly as Usain Bolt on a rolling paper is extremely difficult while your mates are laughing it up.

:rofl:

I think Oil is illegal in most places nowadays, this was years ago so be wary, very wary.

1 Like

Marty, the fact that your entire family is 420 friendly is amazing!

2 Likes

a72cf41249a5b2e135a9c19cc81415bc Meet my father, lol.

Totally agree. I don’t advertise it for that reason. He respects my opinions on the subject and I do the same with him.

Are you going back to re-watch the BCS episodes you may have slept through :joy:

My dad is the same, alough he would say directly that he doesn’t want me smoking and has, but understands that’s that’s my out.
He asked on the effects etc and how I manage to buy it, I’m open and honest with him and since that he accepts I take a smoke. Mum is different, it’s illegal and that’s that.

Alough my family is fairly Liberal there all law abiding citizens and that’s what make it difficult for me to talk to them about it, last Xmas I was more open with them about my smoking as I never drink around them.

A few years ago my dad asked about CBD and what it was, I sent him links and the video of that CNN dude doing the documentary on it, since then he’s been OK with me about my smoking and has accepted that are behind the times here atm.

2 Likes

have you guys tried lying?

2 Likes

It’s pointless when yer brothers a blabamouth… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

lately i’ve been drinking a lot of wine because i had several cases delivered. i want to adopt the casual french guy lifestyle i’ve always admired and i think quarantine is my best chance to fully transition to drinking wine throughout the day all day. and i’ve been getting pretty phased because i’ve also been smoking more weed than before.

it’s been great for poker, i’ve been going super deep in the big tournaments like all week. and since today is sunday big poker tournament day i’m taking inspiration from @marty and dropping a quarter hit of lsd on top like a cherry on a drug sundae. i’ll report back

7 Likes

What season are you on? The 1st season if I remember, yes?

If so you are 1 lucky Irishman :rofl:Hail Hail.

Anyone who says Day drinking nowadays is not doing it right, some practice is needed @beetlejuice as you seem not to be fully transitioned yet.

:laughing:

Dam right brother, we got the go-ahead from Uefa over the weekend so it should be announced tomorrow… :joy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy: In a row :muscle::clap::clap::clap::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::+1:

1 Like

Either continue to live report or give us a link to rail you please this sounds epic. Maybe you’ll hallucinate AA on the final hand and it’s really 72os but the LSD-fueled power of BELEEF makes you suck out ftw

feeling that weirdass lsd feeling like i’ve got metal in the back of my mouth

pizza got delivered. contactless delivery is like the best thing to come out of the crisis era since social distancing and work from home

#425 in the bovada 250k

5 Likes

yeah i had half a pizza and now i want a nap. not a good time for it, with the tournaments in running