Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

How do you know? Most gummies I’ve seen are 10mg.

Let’s rage!!!

Four-hour half life, so in about three hours take two more and let’s figure out a good weed movie

1 Like

Same here. I thought I was living on the edge when I ate two. lol.

1 Like

Okay in three hours take two more and… I’m not sure here but I’m glad you’re having a good time :grinning:

1 Like

Dang man glglglgl

2 Likes

If you are in a state without legal THC, just get one of these CBD full spectrum squibs for 2.5 mg of THC. Only need to eat 40 of them to get the same experience as marty :grinning:

5 Likes

I thought I was a chiba master, but I am just a noooob.

2 Likes

I think you are on the righteous path. I’ve always wondered if I was “underdosing” as I’ve never gotten great effect from edibles. Dabs on my quartz banger make me soar and the white widow flower is my go to for social scenarios, but edibles have never really worked for me. I am beginning to understand why.

2 Likes

Yes legal edibles from Colorado. I live in Texas so I can only get concentrates and flowers locally. Ive never seen higher than 10mg in Colorado, but it might exist. Not sure.

1 Like

Texas will be the last state in the union to legalize. The social conservatism is strong here.

You can get 100mg single serving sodas in Colorado. Even better than a gummy imo

However be aware that you may simply lack enough of the digestive enzymes that convert the edible into a “high.” Some people don’t need to eat more edible. They need to eat/drink something very high fat to activate the edible.

2 Likes

So, have you ever had a “green out” episode? My best friend swore that too heavy a dose would weigh him down for two days solid. That gave me a healthy fear of hitting the edibles too hard. ETA: Meant to reply to RiskyFLush and the 100mg soda comment.

Yah and that’s common with edibles. They continue to digest and fill you with a high well after any other method would have intoxicated you.

I’m by no means recommending a 100mg soda all at once lol. But for those who wish such an experience…

3 Likes

Agree

I am a 5-10mg user here as well. Anymore than 10 and I am stoned out of my mind for 6 hours.

2 Likes

How you doing @marty?

Oh he sleeping like tweetie pie… :sleeping:

2 Likes

Brilliant last few posts @marty :+1: I’ve just lit up my 1st then came here and can’t stop with a laughing/coughing fit…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It really is some good shit isn’t it?

1 Like