Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

Feature not a bug.

Edibles lasting all day is why if I partake its usually edibles. And they’re super easy to sleep on.

They have some that are indica/sativa or hybrid if you like. Taking 1 sativa 5mg and 1 indica 5mg usually does the trick better than taking 10mg hybrid - I dont know why.

1 Like

:heart_eyes:

Fortunately we are still getting some weed, it’s still pretty decent tbh, alough I don’t know what kind it is as I’m relying on my only contact atm. :grin:

I would like to try the kief though… :roll_eyes:

:laughing:

I got more Today, tbh the boys are OK with me and I’ve been getting more to my liking the last year or so, was worried it dry up but so far so good. :blush:

Would love to go to a shop in the US just to experience the freedom :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Update: ethos sour cheese feminized seed pack included males. I got weed cum all over me as I was checking them this morning. Fuck Ethos.

5 Likes

Like 6 or 7. Both the super tall sour cheese ones were males. Others look female.

Maybe I’ll get some free seeds out of this?

What do your wife and kids think of you having a grow op? Looks fun.

I’m jelly. #goals

Mostly I need space. In a little two bedroom apartment at the moment.

it looked like all male sex organs. anyway i cut them down already

maybe tho. because these 2 plants were outside of the main light and were probably getting crowded out of light. they grew outrageously tall. plus i almost killed them earlier by leaving their roots dry for a day and a half. could have been a stress-induced event i suppose. but i’m leaning toward “fuck ethos genetics”

1 Like

Coming off of a 2 week detox. Picked up some wax, budder, live resin, and some kief ta boot.

Any recommendations as to which I should start off with? Ive never had live resin.

About to get absolutely faded and watch “The House At The End Of Time.” Pretty stoked. Pretty burnt out on film in general at the moment and been starving for something fresh. My friend who put me on almost never misses on his recommendations.

3 Likes

Jesus. Two week detox and then you have some live resin? Your lawnmower will set up permanent housing on the moon. Enjoy.

1 Like

weed edibles or something a little more wild?

Haha cool, just wanted to make sure. When I had some liquid LSD I would dose it out on gummies like that and give it to people, too bad I stupidly forgot the 60 or so doses I had in Nicaragua when I was there a few years ago.

And my buddy just got a medical card here, even though you can purchase for recreational the medical users get access to some better edibles and at better prices so I’ll be getting some good weed edibles this weekend

4 Likes

Marty, how many mg per bear?

I ask, cuz I have bad luck with getting my dosage right. I either undershoot or overshoot. Dabbing and flowers are much more controllable for me.

Ok that’s my problem. I’m on the 10mg doses. Looks like I need to up my game . . .

1 Like

The drug legs! Whenever I do lsd I always feel it in my legs before the heavy trippin starts

4 Likes

Sometimes I think Visine should make me an honorary board member.

1 Like