Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

You can actually get too high.

Picked up some wax and some budder. Never messed with budder before. Ive had pie crust which im assuming is pretty similar.

Gonna use my nectar collector on both. Not even sure why anyone would ever prefer wax over budder or pie crust/crumble. Way easier to handle.

THis usually ends with me realizing that BHO is too strong and just going back to top shelf flower. Fun in spells tho. Nostalgic highs and the flavor blasts are amazing.

1 Like

I left the girls alone for a few days and I was very surprised at the growth of a couple of them. Should have started LST 4 days ago

2 Likes

Looks amazing. Maybe next time I’ll try some topiary bullshit

1 Like

7 Likes

This pic is from about a week and a half ago

These pics are of each of the plants from a couple of days ago. We are about 3-4 weeks from harvesting

8 Likes

Wow.

3 Likes

Is it just me or is that an incredible amount of trichomes on the leaves?

Week 3 update:

The fastest-growing plant would be 4 feet tall of not for training. Now it’s just 3 feet tall. Still way too close to the lights but I don’t want to snap it with this beauty on top:

4 Likes

@JohnnyTruant
These are the seeds that were used

The light is the growers choice roi-e680, it’s amazing but pricey as fuck. We are using coco coir as the medium and have an RO system to get desired pH levels. And then we have sensors set up for humidity and temps to make sure the environment is good for the plants. We also use the blue labs pulse meter to measure moisture and nutrient levels in the soil just to keep track of everything and try and fight off deficiencies or overloads of nutrients before the plant is affected

I can’t take much credit for the work so far because one of my buddies who I’m doing this with is doing the majority of the work since he has the most experience and it’s most convenient to get to the plants because it’s not in any of our houses ldo (even though Illinois has legal rec you still can’t have plants lol). The next round me and my other buddy who are rookies at this are going to work on a couple of clones from these plant and see how it goes for us.

3 Likes

Cat piss ammonia :joy::joy::joy:

Mmmm, that sweet scent of cat piss ammonia

1 Like

I was going to post this in the TV thread, but I don’t know if it would really be enjoyable if you’re not high: The Midnight Gospel (Netflix) is A+ viewing.

It’s podcast interviews from a guy that sounds kind of Joe Rogan-y (in that he seems good natured and open minded but I probably wouldn’t find much common ground with his guests), set to really clever trippy animation. Typing it out, that sounds terrible, but I’m about 1/2 way through and enjoying it a lot.

1 Like

Next step is to smoke and then go biking. Wear your helmet.

1 Like

4 Likes

Haha it’s not too bad and both plants have their own unique smell. Anna is definitely more dank smelling than Ilsa.

For nutrients we use stuff from the following website CANNA offers a great range of products to stilmulate plant growth and bloom enhancement | CANNA Gardening USA and use their guide CANNA Grow Guide | A personalized Feeding Chart | CANNA for schedules during each growing phase

We have their Coco line A (4-0-1) and B (1-4-2) fertilizer, the Boost nutrient (0-1-1), Canazym nutrient (0-2-1), rhizotonic, and for one week during flowering we use the PK 13/14 (0-10-11).

I finally got to visit the plants for the first time in a few weeks and they look awesome and we have this auto watering set-up going for a few of the clones we are about to start flowering. Also we just got some tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers growing so excited for that as well.

2 Likes

here are some pics of the girls

And the clones we have going

Sorry for sideways pic, always forget to turn off the portrait orientation when taking photos on this damn phone

Bonus edit: already have some strawberries

5 Likes

Dosage/format? How’s it going?

Saturday is usually edible day for me. Vaped some flower this evening. Head feels quite nice.

Edibles last way too long for me. I eat some at 7pm and I’m still watching Dr. Phil clips at 4am.

2 Likes