Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

for me lsd is just like if i ate mushrooms with an adderall

i never puked on mushrooms. except for that time i drank two forties of mickeys with an eighth of shrooms and was transported into a dimension where the only reality was me puking over and over for eternity

adderall is prescription amphetamine

2 Likes

shit like this only happens when iā€™m on acid

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to derail this for a hot take. The only thing that should go on popcorn is butter and salt. Fuck sweet popcorn and other flavors that people try to put on it.

The absolute highlight of going to the cinema for me as a kid was Butterkist Toffee Popcorn - the sticky joy of it.

ā€¦as a kid

2 Likes

Toffee popcorn is the only popcorn us Scots know :joy:

Iā€™m still trying to figure out what whiteclaw isā€¦ :shushing_face:

1 Like

lol. I stayed at the Bulldog in Amsterdam back in 2007. Itā€™s a hostel with a ā€œcoffee shopā€ next door. There were these two hot but obnoxious like 18/19 year old valleygirls staying there. Went to the coffeeshop next door and these girls say to the chick at the desk ā€œhello giggle weā€™d like to buy some marry-jew-ah-na?ā€. Like pronounced like that. It wasnā€™t a joke, they didnā€™t know how to say it, these girls were dumb as rocks. I saw the woman at the desk put in an almighty effort not to roll her eyes. I left some guy there trying to pick them up.

i switched when mine were about that tall and now mine are way way too tall. i had to rehang the light in a nonstandard fashion. switch to 12/12 now.

1 Like

take a pic with a juul next to one for comparison

2 Likes

Ive seen someone do the exact same thing lol. Not lying. 2 40ā€™s of Mickeys and a considerable amount of mushroom tea. Exact same end result. :joy: :joy: :joy:

Honestly never thought of it this way but its so true.

Adding Salvia on top of either always makes things interesting.

@marty behold

C0DWTzI

Hmm thatā€™s supposed to be a gif :joy:

Fuckin hell it still isnā€™t working. I swear itā€™s awesome :frowning:

There we go phew

2 Likes

Got some edibles in right now, just took 60 mg, going to save the rest for tomorrow and Monday

4 Likes

Jesus fuck, he took 100 mg?

Thats a 20 dose tin in my neck of the woods.

Marty how high were you flying?

Just finished the TR. @Marty great read

1 Like

Haha the picture doesnā€™t do it justice and it looks really weird on that table but it smoked good and smelled amazing

4 Likes

$20 for 100mg worth, thatā€™s the average price at stores Iā€™ve seen throughout the states

One of my buddies just gave me 2 joints of UBC Chemo for Eid haha. Already ate some edibles this morning and just going to get super lit on this 80+ degree day

4 Likes

The chocolate was $20, itā€™s 100mg too

1 Like