Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

If you can get a THC tincture, it will last eons compared to flower or edibles. You add a dropper’s worth to whatever you’re drinking, or just put put a dropper’s worth under your tongue and absorb it faster sublingually.

For those struggling in CBD-only states, there are full spectrum CBD tinctures that for most recreational users create an effect indistinguishable from what you’d get at a full dispensary.

I’ve made a tincture before. If you have a sous vide machine you can do the decarb like that. Using the oven will be a little smelly. After the decarb freeze the weed before making the tincture to bust open cell walls. You can get 95% grain alcohol on the internets.

Everclear is grain alcohol. 200 proof. The instructions on the magical butter machine say to use at least 150 proof alcohol for tinctures.

I think you have to refine it further for vaping.

1 Like

I have no idea how or if you could convert a tincture into vaping oil. Might be better at that point to have your own vaping rig with a refillable reservoir or cartridge. Depending on your access, you might need to get a vaping rig originally intended for nicotine.

Some info for you :fire:

What are refillable oil cartridges?

Refillable cartridges are empty 510 threaded vape tanks with built-in coil and wicking system. They can be filled with THC or CBD vape oils and distillates. Technically you can use regular nicotine e-liquid, but you would be much better off using a refillable pod vape for that purpose.

Refillable cartridges are relatively inexpensive and more cost-effective than using pre-filled cartridges or disposable CBD vape pens. Though oil cartridges are technically considered “disposable”, they can generally be refilled and used multiple times, especially if they are constructed of high quality materials.

The better quality oil cartridges have coils that hold up well after refilling and re-using them a few times. Many of them also utilize modern coil technology which makes them last longer than regular coils and stand up better to higher voltages

1 Like

Tell me more

1 Like
1 Like

Babies:

4 Likes

Uhh I guess I’ll call this week 2? I neglected these girls since last week because I was kinda stressed out about the virus coming to get me but mostly smoking weed and playing online poker tbh. The pH was super high, I should check it more often cause they’re looking a little haggard. I’m probably gonna have to buy more food because it’s really eating it up with such a large reservoir

5 Likes

Better late than never to this thread. I wait with great excitement to read @hobbes9324 first trip report.

I don’t know how some of you stay great posters while partaking in the marijuanas. I struggle to spell basic words and form coherent sentences. Then again it has always affected me much differently than most people. I should probably proof read more.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty cool

2 Likes

i think so. my hygrometers all say around 50% but the buds have a bouncy fresh feel to them as they’re curing.

1 Like

Most of my most and least liked posts come when I am baked af so i think it just increases variance lol.

5 Likes

Heh - easier to refi my house. Order placed Friday never delivered. Gonna try again tomorrow.

MM MD

1 Like

Hello hobbes! How are you doing? That is a nice new avatar.

The glove!

Finished my radiation at Stanford and have 3 more oral doses of chemo this weekend, still hooked up to stem-cell IV rx for the next 20 days. Then we’ll see.

I just upload a stamp from my collection I like from time to time - This was a stamp from Bavaria, during a time when the king had a striking resemblance to Santa Claus. Cracks me up. Not particularly valuable, maybe $40.00 or so.

MM MD

4 Likes

My wife and I actually completed a refi on our house in less time - supposed to get a confirmed delivery either early tonight or tomorrow. We’ll see.

MM MD

Ok so after 2 full weeks above ground, most of the girls have 3 nodes. I’m switching to 12/12

2 Likes

Planted some seeds in an outdoor planter and have nada 15 days later. Got told by someone with more experience to germinate them inside. Might also be too cold here right now as it is 40-50 at night and 65-85 during the day.

Like 20% of the seeds I’ve planted (expensive ass seeds, too) didn’t sprout