Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

I’ve had gummies and brownies and couldn’t really tell I’d taken anything

How about mints? Those tend to be best for me, anything I can hold under my tongue for a bit

Haven’t tried mints that sounds promising

My first time ever eating legally bought edibles i ate 50mg. I didn’t exactly go full MichaelDavis but it wasn’t pleasant. Too little is always better than too much.

Also does anyone else think some of the weed candy is delicious? I’m sometimes left wishing I could eat more. I think a super microdose method where you could eat a whole candybar sized piece of chocolate or something and it would be 10mg would be awesome.

What state are you in?

FL

Are there basically only two options for weed, indica and sativa? I’m a total newb but live in IL which just legalized recreational. I’m up for buying some edibles to space out and watch tv or something. Would I go the sativa route then? Obv the folks behind the counter can help me too but I figured I’d ask here, esp since the edible discussion is already going.

There are hybrids that are indica or sativa dominant. I just tell the bud tenders what effect I’m looking for and they bring me several options to choose from.

Ah, that’s a shame, you might not produce enough CYR enzymes to digest and absorb the THC. No edibles for you :(

Are these dispensary edibles? Ones you made yourself? Or ones you tried from a friend?

I’ve had quite a few edibles I purchased from popups or whatever in DC (not illegal, but also not regulated) that said they were like 125mg or something outrageous that had basically no effect on me.

Nowadays I just make my own and don’t need to worry about dosage or the cleanliness of the person who made them.

The gummies came I believe from CO, the brownies were made by a friend

4 Likes

I got a cheap little pen that can vape concentrates in an effort to stop smoking black market carts during the vaping illness scare. Those were simpler times, huh.

Anyway I’ve tried live resin on it. I’m sure it’s not the same experience as with a proper rig, but it’s nice.

I had about 80mg of edibles 2 nights ago and man I was high as a kite, slept a good 12 hours. The only problem with edibles for me is that sometimes they leave me constipated the next day, this was especially the case when I took higher doses (I’ve taken about 700mg+ in a 12 hour span a couple of times) but I still get it even when I take 50mg

1 Like

No access to such things where I live these days but that is a funny meme for sure

1 Like

I did 30mg on the plane back from the US last time I was there. I’d just been getting stoned (on flower) every night for 2 weeks straight, so I had a bit of a tolerance going. I wouldn’t say it was unpleasant, but it was more than I wanted and I definitely wouldn’t have wanted to be any higher. I was in business, I don’t think it would have been much fun in coach. My trip to the lavatory required careful planning and resolve.

1 Like

in Sacramento its about $20 for 100 mg

1 Like

I have been wanting to make a tincture using grain alcohol, but it’s hard to find it here thanks to idiot frat boys. That would be enough for at least a few months.

It’s risky. I have a magical butter machine that automates the process and makes me feel my chances of blowing myself up is fairly low.

Make canna butter with it, make cookie dough with the butter. Separate the dough into cookie sized portions and freeze them individually. Bake one any time you want to partake.

I don’t weigh how much I use for edibles, but I’d estimate I use 6g or so for a batch of ~20 chocolate chip cookies. I think you can easily make it 3 months with an ounce.

2 Likes