Cannabis: Now Cheap and Legal Everywhere*

4 Likes

IMP-5 day 64 of flowering. started flush today. harvest happens any time in the next week and a half.

5 Likes

So when are you having us over to sample the goods?

on day 2 of bernie sandersā€™ presidency iā€™ll fed ex you some

7 Likes

Iā€™ve developed a dry cough for some reason. Should I notify the health department?

1 Like

1 Like

6 Likes

i think i fucked up harvest and/or trimming because my buds all look like shit. iā€™ll find out after drying is over, fingers crossed

1 Like

1 Like

got a little over 5 ounces of dried bud from IMP-5. itā€™s super dry tho iā€™m sure i fucked it up. but since i use the volcano exclusively i prefer my pot to crumble into a fine powder

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Fresh-420-Marijuana-Humidifier-Pack/dp/B01BET3D3G

things like this work pretty well

1 Like

i used 49% boveda (sp?) packs for the drying and 62% for the cure

oh i didnā€™t see you were doing it yourself, i just use that for the dry ass jars i get from vegas. nice

1 Like

ok how do i rehydrate the buds?

lol i was strongly considering planting potatoes. but instead i planted a dozen of those seeds i bought last night in the rockwool. gonna try out this ebb and flow system. probably gonna kill em

itā€™s a setup with 4 rows of 5 spots each and one big reservoir, so iā€™m gonna try to grow a bunch of short plants this time

1 Like

i found out recently that in michigan youā€™re allowed 12 plants, and you can keep all the weed produced from those plants. apparently some sheriff was caught on camera bemoaning the fact that theyā€™re not allowed to do anything about someone keeping weed in their house unless itā€™s amount over TEN THOUSAND POUNDS

1 Like

so 10,000 pounds is my limit

Didnā€™t know where exactly this should be posted, but it seemed as good as anyplace, I guess.

Iā€™m finishing a 6 week course of chemo/radiation treatment with an additional 3 weeks chemo to follow. Iā€™m surprisingly tolerating it (except Iā€™m gonna completely bald in about 10 days, which will look good with a lumberjack beard Iā€™ve had since I was 16) - but Iā€™m having trouble sleeping. I come from a long line of drinkers, and a couple of beers before going to bed has been my go to for a decade or so, but the chemo seems to make beer take likeā€¦unwashed ass. I have valium for sleep if needed, but I view benzoā€™s as pretty much the devil for any sort of long term use.
The NP for the oncologist STRONGLY suggested edibles for sleep. I have less than no experience with any marijuana/thc preps - I live in Nevada, so getting it isnā€™t a problem - but if anyone has input/suggestions, Iā€™d appreciate it.

Thanks.

MM MD

3 Likes

Just get a nice indica edible and start with 20mg. Maybe even 10 if itā€™s literally your first time. Iā€™m confident that itā€™ll do the job

2 Likes