Canadian check in

I’m curious how many Canadians we have here. Post your city if you are comfortable or just say “present”. Expats or immigrants welcome.

I’m in Calgary.

Ottawa.

1 Like

This is Sept. 1 - June 1. These numbers should be taken with a large grain of salt since they reflect a combination of IP addresses and cookies and there’s a bunch of ways for them to be inaccurate.

As for me, not currently in Canada and arguably not really Canadian, but I have aspirations of soon moving to the only other country that will have me.

2 Likes

Image didn’t load for me. I’d love to be able to see it.

Try a refresh? Or maybe your browser is ancient and won’t show webp images.

1 Like

I’m on iPad. It might be a stupid iOS thing. I’ll check it out on my computer. Thanks.

Apparently Apple still refuses to support webp, which is completely idiotic. Here’s a png version:

1 Like

Not Canadian, but am in spirit.

2 Likes

Wow 520! Way more than I thought.

Dual Canadian/US citizen. Lived in the US all my life, but I might be waving my citizenship card at the border sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

I was always a fan of the CookIng Good Ukrainian Food thread.

Gotta say 11,000 members blows my mind too! I would have lost a lot of money betting on that one. I would have guessed like 1500.

1 Like

lol same!

Uh…there are not 11,000 members. That must mean something else.

Yeah, please reread my caveat. Those numbers are based on a combination of IP addresses and cookies. I routinely show up as 3 or 4 different users in a single week of normal use.

We have about 450 registered user accounts.

2 Likes

Oh that makes more sense. Lol my bad.

Everyone should prove they’re not a spy with something uniquely Canadian.

Like punching holes through toonies winkwink

1 Like

I use vpns for work so i think i might account for 2500 of those

1 Like

I know it’s a toque and not a beanie! Also pop not soda.

1 Like

I stabbed a guy that gave me table syrup once

1 Like