Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

So is Rush Limbaugh. Over 1.5 years sober!

20 Likes

Clearly, everyone who does stuff you would never do is mentally ill.

Thank you for this.

I was so distracted by the Queen being dead that I momentarily forgot that Rush Limbaugh was still dead.

5 Likes

Has enough time lapsed that it’s ok to dig him up and get the bogus medal of freedom out of his casket?

Umm, that’s genie+ now.

do you get to keep your place in the queue if another royal kicked the bucket at the same time?

Weigh your worth before her majesty, the 4.2-mile verde river.

Since the general vibe is royal-hating ITT, here’s some more to hate: :queen_amused:

Jesus Christ at the UK right now.

the stars are just like us yall

Speaking to reporters by the queue, Beckham said he had been waiting with members of the public for more than 12 hours.

“We all want to be here together, we all want to experience something where we celebrate the amazing life of our Queen,” Beckham said.

“You know something like this today is meant to be shared together. So, you know the fact that we’ve been here. We’re eating Pringles. We’re eating Sherbet Lemons, sandwiches and coffee,” the football player continued.

Speaking to a reporter from ITV News, Beckham said he “grew up in a household of royalists” and had come on behalf of his grandparents who he said would have queued if they were still alive.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Found this quote from Reagan’s diary in one of the news articles about Charles amusing:

I guess it puts into context the whole “Londoners getting arrested in the street for not paying proper respect to their dear leader” thing when the current monarch couldn’t figure out what to do when handed a teacup with a.tea bag in it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/interestingasfuck/comments/xgidkc/solution_to_the_long_queues_to_see_the_queen/

2 Likes

12 Likes

6 Likes

Won’t be laughing when President Lillibet turns the country back over to the crown by executive order.

Revenge is a dish best served very, very cold.

Man I wish the queen would just die already. Enough.

2 Likes

I hope you’re not located in the UK, because this sort of post is a capital offense there.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/perfectsweeties/status/1571994533545807872

13 Likes