Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

A guy who lived on my floor freshman year had to buy me a new printer b/c he broke mine after asking if he could print something but didn’t realize that the entire Starr report might be more than my entry level HP inkjet could handle.

4 Likes

One of my old neighbors had signed photographs of Ken Starr and used to correspond with him via fax, like he was sending him fan letters and getting photos returned like teenaged girls would do with Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

Was there a redemption arc? Patton Oswalt stars.

Pure partisan hack who made every institution he was a part of worse

Sadly, His Majesty has had to turn out some of his serfs:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jaywillis/status/1569855731704434689

11 Likes

An unemployed guy has 100 extra servants? JFC I mean I know us Americans are in no place to throw stones here but get your shit together, UK.

2 Likes

People are getting arrested for any form of protest and the usual apologist dickheads are justifying it by saying there’s a time and place. Clearly that doesn’t apply to this fucking piece of shit:

Also:

It’s what she would have wanted.

I was wondering if there was some historical reason the Queen was in a coffin instead of a casket, but apparently caskets are more of an American thing and coffins are still perfectly normal in the UK? I had no idea.

TIL they arent the same thing…

10 Likes

That’s where vampires sleep.

2 Likes

What’s the difference?

This monarchy stuff is really stupid

6 Likes

Someone should snitch the crown off the coffin with a drone.

They’re doing this nonsense for 5 (five) more days before the actual funeral.

WTF aren’t these extra servents being buried with the Queen?

3 Likes

Shape. Caskets are rectangular, coffins are hexagonal

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MetroUK/status/1570001366814265344

Imagine the rage you’d feel if you were scheduled to fly out of London and your flight was cancelled because of this.

3 Likes