Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

“West has publicly stated he supports individual choice and this is reflected in his own family."

Amazing.

I suppose this puts West in the “too dumb to get full evil points” category.

I’m vaxxed and I have a huge dick.

I know that statistically that means nothing, I just wanted to be your first data point.

17 Likes

We deal in science here.

Huge is not a number

3 Likes

Might have to use a proxy variable for this. I’d go with truck size.

2 Likes

I’m vaxxed and a good 8

\

centimeters

6 Likes

Pete Coulson, a member of Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin’s education indoctrination task force, recently died from COVID-19, conservative talk radio host Bill Colley reported Thursday.

After at least three weeks of hospitalization, during which his oxygen levels were depleted, Coulson died sometime between Oct. 1 and Wednesday, according to Colley’s report.

“Pete was a very healthy 67. He would tell people he was vaccinated in Christ. He didn’t fear death,” Colley wrote.

Coulson joined the task force in June, replacing Idaho School Boards Association President Jason Knopp, who withdrew from the group that targeted alleged leftist teachings in public schools over four summer meetings.

5 Likes

“After at least three weeks of hospitalization, during which his oxygen levels were depleted, Coulson died sometime between Oct. 1 and Wednesday, according to Colley’s report.”

Nobody noticed?

4 Likes

Clearly the hospital was depleting his oxygen. It’s a real shame he didn’t have dumbass brother to break him out.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Dont get too excited. Terrible world leaders have a way of fading this shit

1 Like

Yeah but this isn’t his first brush. He’s made multiple multi-day hospital visits over the last month or two

Man, I thought you were saying that kid was terrible and died.

https://twitter.com/AllenWest/status/1447195963542679552

I didn’t realize Regeneron and GlaxoSmithKline were scrappy young mom-and-pop operations just trying to hold their own against the big boys!

10 Likes

On the same album as “instead of spending a bunch of money on stuff, we’re going to buy a lot of new tanks and planes and police officers” and “instead of succumbing to left-wing authoritarianism let us ban abortions and mixing between the races.”

1 Like

For those who might not know you can only get these when you are not hypoxic… likely early on here

1 Like

President of the Czech Bishop’s Conference calling for thoughts and prayers for Milos Zeman (a,k.a. Slavic Trump) who is now in intensive care battling with an unknown illness.

7 Likes

Pics or it didn’t happen.

JK.

LOM

how do “thoughts and prayers” sound in czech?