Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

If we hear about an pro-vax protestor getting shot at a funeral, we now know there’s a non-zero chance that we may never see you post again.

_________
|HADES  |
|HATES  |
|JABS   |
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

This might be a repeat but I’m too lazy to go back and see

https://twitter.com/davidcayj/status/1434877078185328647?s=21

3 Likes

The similarity between these anti-vaxxers and suicide bombers is really striking.

https://twitter.com/saintamourmi/status/1434924005157478402?s=21

8 Likes

Dude looks like seb gorka with a normal sized head

20 Likes

just heard this morning that a local restaurant owner and vocal vaxx denier (frequent poster on our town facebook group) got diagnosed with covid 2 days ago and packed it in today. apparently his wife is also pozzed and her prognosis is not good either

16 Likes

What is it with these assholes and owning restaurants?

Don’t know but it makes me less inclined to eat out.

WE BUILT THIS!

On the backs of our low-cost labor.

5 Likes

Small business owners generally, but restaurant owners especially, need to relentlessly focus on grinding down costs to stay afloat. You end up with a lot of people that spend 100% of their time thinking about absolutely nothing except their business. This is prime breeding ground for deplorable politics, their lifestyle basically conditions them to focus exclusively on things that directly affect them and their bottom line. This tees them up to buy into the First Law of Conservatism, thou shalt never care about anyone but yourself.

2 Likes

Why would people whose entire business model relies on exploiting the poorest people in society be assholes?

3 Likes

So many small business owners think that taxes, minimum wage, and whatever the grievance of the day is ( immigrants, unemployment insurance, etc.) are the only things keeping them from being Jeff Bezos.

4 Likes

yeah one of his employees posted this morning about his passing and even mentioned the fact that he basically watched the cameras inside the restaurant 24/7 when he wasn’t there and would call in if he was at home to micromanage the workers

4 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 6.04.12 PM

3 Likes

Can I call in Papa John, Peyton Manning, and Billy Mitchell?

This country is broken beyond repair

1 Like

Jesus what an absolute psycho

Literal stockholm syndrome.

3 Likes

It might simply be true that restaurants aren’t profitable without a healthy amount of wage theft and overall exploitation. My current strategy of tipping well helps, but the whole thing feels shitty.

4 Likes