Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

Rush Limbaugh died Rush Limbaugh, Bigoted King Of Talk Radio, Dies At 70 | HuffPost Latest News

17 Likes

@BestOf

3 Likes

Do we need a separate thread for dancing on his grave?

3 Likes

Poppin a bottle tonight, rest in hell you sack of shit

6 Likes

Treating this news with all the solemnity and reflection it deserves.

8 Likes

He is top 5 in people that would deserve it

Man fuck that fucker

1 Like

I’ve seen that fucker’s name trending on Twitter like 4 times this year already, and each previous time I clicked it and was disappointed. Not today.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Already nauseous of the coverage of his death, venerating his career:

“ But he did have some personal setbacks. In 2001, Limbaugh suffered hearing loss due to an autoimmune inner ear disease.”

Quite generous - I am quite sure severe abuse of painkillers was not a factor whatsoever in the hearing loss as well. Sure.

2 Likes

We need a shitting on rush thread because I could go on for 50 posts. I don’t care if it’s in bad taste. The guy was probably THE biggest factor in the movement that led to trump being elected.

Had to listen to this guy every day as a kid. I’m just glad he lived long enough to see Trump lose.

17 Likes

It’s a shame there probably can’t be a big funeral with a gathering of deplorables to celebrate his life. If there were, I’m obviously going to use my one-time on an asteroid striking the Earth in that very spot. What did you think I was going to say?

4 Likes

In other news Rush is dead

24 Likes

Wut? Really?

13 Likes

Yeah its legit this time

2 Likes

megadittos

7 Likes

Holy crap, he was only 70. We faded another 10-15 years of his bullshit.

5 Likes

We can’t really rule out that he’s still alive and has transplanted faces with Biden can we?

6 Likes

DfZzLYBVQAIzRbM

24 Likes

cancel culture at its finest

9 Likes