14 Likes

Best way to pump up the likes per post ratio :grin:

1 Like

So far we have

January: Sheldon Adelson
February: Rush Limbaugh
March: G Gordon Liddy
April: Bernie Madoff

Do we have a May asshole death of the month?

1 Like

i will use my onetime on c thomas or r murdoch.

one fucking time…

6 Likes

By age alone, Kissinger should be a favorite

1 Like

Jesus.

Lol clay Travis that fuckass

Yea but Rush still dead.

2 Likes

Sad to get lawyered by a genie.

Walter Kissinger, Businessman and Brother of Henry, Dies at 96 Walter Kissinger, Businessman and Brother of Henry, Dies at 96 - The New York Times

3 Likes

So we still got an asshole dying in every month this year.

1 Like

The universe remains undefeated and is still No. 1.

https://twitter.com/lachlan/status/1398001278630907907?s=19

My thoughts are with rick santorum and charlie kirk in this difficult week.

3 Likes

One of the things that Bill Clinton did that most pissed me off was this:

Scaife, who inherited a fortune from the Mellon banking and oil empire, steered millions of dollars to groups that savagely attacked the Clintons throughout the 1990s. Scaife backed media outlets and nonprofits that pushed scandal after scandal that buffeted the Clinton administration — from the Whitewater real estate controversy to the Paula Jones and Monica Lewinsky sex scandals to raising doubts about the deaths of Clinton aides Vince Foster and Ron Brown.

25 Likes

Hope it was really painful!

2 Likes

Seeing the Iraq War guys skate away with no consequences has really helped me accept the reality that none of the important Trumpworld guys will ever be held accountable.

4 Likes

he’s entered the unknown unknown

34 Likes

article is being heavily edited because its subject has recently died. Knowledge about the circumstances of the death and surrounding events may change rapidly as more facts come to light. Initial news reports may be unreliable, and the most recent

16 Likes

Known unknown.

2 Likes