Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

Praise be!

1 Like

Wait, where is the money going? Rush’s estate is worth millions.

It’s money raised for planned parenthood, being donated in Rush’s name.

It’s going to planned parenthood.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if like 10c on the dollar actually makes it to the charity.

It was a leftist instagram memer who posted a screenshot of his donation in Rushs name and all his followers and more followed. They all donated individually, not to the memer. So Planned Parent Hood will get 100%

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/539683-leftist-scum-memer-raises-over-400k-for-planned-parenthood-in-rush-limbaugh

8 Likes

Just note it’s well over a million dollars now. Because rush would have wanted it.

1 Like

19 Likes

Mr Daisy Fuentes. A serious crush back in the day and still a babe 54.

3 Likes

Just checking—any updates?

1 Like

Still dead

12 Likes

Rush will never die as long as he lives on in the heart of Mike Pence:

2 Likes

37 Likes

Dan Boningo is taking over Rush’s spot. Never heard the guy talk, idk how well he’ll be able to retain the Rush fansbase.

Based on his Facebook penetration he will do very well.

2 Likes

This is terrible news. Bingo bongo is one of the worst nutjobs out there, and the deplorables inhale everything he spouts like a Trump voter inhaling the shitty food at an old country buffet. His propaganda really resonates with the deplorables for some reason.

2 Likes

he got caught amplifying his fb page with botnets. same as ben shapiro. i know it’s worrisome, but he’s not rush. i’m not even sure if the fb and am radio audiences overlap even 50%. shapiro youtube and fb does. it’s scary as hell.

It’s been awhile.

Just wanted to remind everyone that Rush Limbaugh is dead.

34 Likes

He ded.

1 Like

He’ll live forever in my heart.

8 Likes