Bump this thread when terrible famous people die

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1609131533838721024

21 Likes

Kissinger gonna set the record for oldest man in history

1 Like

https://twitter.com/atdanwhite/status/1609309560828989441

3 Likes

How the **** is this mother****er still ****ing alive? Fucking hell.

The GOAT rage flasher left nothing on the table for anyone to add.

Biggest Assholes Alive Draft of 2020
Round 1 pick by @Riverman : Henry Kissinger

In terms of sheer body count, non-dictator division, this guy has to be near the top of the list.

Despite being born a German Jew in 1923 (evil people NEVER DIE), this unmitigated piece of shit had a career defined by a complete lack of empathy for other human beings.

Absolute first round material here: Henry Kissinger

Lets just skip to 1968. Kissinger, working on behalf of Richard Nixon, deliberately sabotages the Paris Peace Talks in order to prolong the Vietnam War. Then, over the subsequent four years, Kissinger directs massive bombing campaigns throughout Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, resulting in massive civilian casualties in (at least) the hundreds of thousands, and more than 20,000 additional American deaths.

In addition to Vietnam, Kissinger directed numerous other atrocities, including:

• Providing arms to Pakistani thugs during their ongoing perpetration of a genocide, which Kissinger definitely knew about. At least THREE MILLION DEAD and 400,000 rapes.
  • Directed the assassination of Chile’s democratically elected leader, handing power to Pinochet, a mass-murdering dictator.
  • Supported Indonesia’s invasion and subsequent occupation of East Timor, resulting in over 100,000 deaths.

I could go on. But why listen to me when you can hear it from Anthony Bourdain!

“Once you’ve been to Cambodia, you’ll never stop wanting to beat Henry Kissinger to death with your bare hands. You will never again be able to open a newspaper and read about that treacherous, prevaricating, murderous scumbag sitting down for a nice chat with Charlie Rose or attending some black-tie affair for a new glossy magazine without choking. Witness what Henry did in Cambodia – the fruits of his genius for statesmanship – and you will never understand why he’s not sitting in the dock at The Hague next to Milošević.”

and

“Any journalist who has ever been polite to Henry Kissinger, you know, fuck that person,” he said, his indignation rising. “I’m a big believer in moral gray areas, but, when it comes to that guy, in my view he should not be able to eat at a restaurant in New York.”

Well said.

7 Likes

@Riverman

Henry Kissinger
Vladimir Putin
Clarence Thomas
Bill Cosby
Alex Jones

Damn what a draft

9 Likes

Sadly all still alive.

2 Likes

Anybody up for celebrity death pool. Was not that well-received by everyone but thought I’d still put it out there.

Can I just pick Henry Kissinger 10 times?

The closest you can do is choose Kissinger as your joker

1 Like

I’m in. I’m all for opportunities to revel in the deaths of people I hate.

9 Likes

One down, one to go.

4 Likes

Onion. cmon nobody calls someone fat in their tribute post.

1 Like

As usual he’s full of shit, it wasn’t “totally unexpected”. “Pray for diamond” was trending around thanksgiving iirc. I don’t think any specific reason was ever given, but people were assuming it was some kind of health crisis.

First black person trump ever cared about dying.

Saw a tweet saying Covid. Leopards claim another face.

https://twitter.com/Geniusbastard/status/1612635727451525122?t=Q6PR7Wus3awkKS8jZeTToA&s=19

8 Likes

Fucked around, found out.

5 Likes