Bump This Thread When Jimmy Carter Outlives Someone Nonterrible

On first pass I too missed the spoiler at the end. He had me in the first half, I’m not gonna lie.

In addition to smoking did he curse around children? Every time you drive you are probably 1000x times a greater threat than this guy’s second hand smoke. Hell, he smoked like a chimney and lived until 82.

We live in a world where almost every living thing eats every other living thing or it dies. Pearl clutching minor things is not the appropriate response in such a world.

(Oops, didn’t intend as a “reply” post to LFS.)

1 Like

Smoking is an enjoyable hobby that makes you look cool.

3 Likes

You have to match it with the right style.

But even then you don’t always look cool at the end.

1 Like
3 Likes

Damn

https://x.com/FANGORIA/status/1789476545490260046

5 Likes

The “lol” hidden away in a spoiler should have been a big hint, I’d have thought. The fact you couldn’t set me apart from a caricature of a center-right shitmonster is concerning though, I’ll try to improve my posting :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

477c68vmfZqm33Y3ly57WTkbIzVMoy

9 Likes

Yikes. Somehow my background has changed to white and the blurred spoiler is pretty subtle.

So like many others, I can’t see hidden white privilege

1 Like

Imgur

1 Like

4 Likes

RIP David Sanborn. No idea how this was missed

1 Like

The problem is my partner always smokes after sex, but now I just use more coconut oil.

I partied with Dabney Coleman once at an underground speakeasy in LA. Dude was in his 70s and still went all night. Legend. He was hilarious too.

4 Likes

I used to absolutely love Cloak and Dagger when I was a kid.

4 Likes

He was really spot on as the director in Tootsie.

2 Likes

Do not revisit that

Oh no.
Worse than that movie about the guy from Australia that in retrospect is just sexist and transphobic?

Loved C&D. There was a video game.
Im trying to think back about what could be terrible about it.

It is so embarrassingly cheesy that it will hurt your childhood memory of it if you watch it.

What’s the other movie you’re saying?

D.A.R.Y.L. still works I think but I don’t remember.