Bump This Thread When Jimmy Carter Outlives Someone Nonterrible

Could he be any more dead?

21 Likes

Thankfully Keanu Reeves still walks among us.

9 Likes

Really sad imo

1 Like

Well who the fuck are we supposed to keelhaul now?

2 Likes

He drown in a hot tub? How is that a thing.

2 Likes

Drink, drugs, but most likely a heart attack from the years of abuse to his heart.

2 Likes

he was promoting being vaccinated so we got that already out there in the social media world as the cause, they never miss a … shot with that

5 Likes

Of fucking course

1 Like

“He got the vaccine and died suddenly, coincidence?”

“Well, what about the decades of drug abuse? Any chance they could have an effect on his heart?”

“Nahhhhhh, gotta be the vaccine. I am a very smart person”

4 Likes

This one makes me really sad.

5 Likes

“In 2019, he was put in a two-week coma when his colon exploded due to opiate abuse;”

Not something anyone wants in their obituary…

2 Likes

God damn

Thats one strong vaccine

1 Like

Best I can understand is his vice was pain killers and booze. Even if the addiction wasn’t the immediate cause, sounds like his body has been through the ringer.

Saw two different women with Friends shirts on at Wegmans today. Both likely born in the late 80s or 90s.

Im not aware of anything that puts him on the other list.

1 Like

On one of the Reddit threads about Matthew Perry I learned Richard Moll died yesterday

6 Likes

When the actor went to the rehab centre in Switzerland, he lied to his doctors about having severe stomach pain in order to get prescribed hydrocodone, an opioid used to treat pain and as a cough suppressant.

The actor took hydrocodone the night before his surgery. When he was administered propofol, an anaesthesia drug, during the procedure, a combination of the two medications stopped his heart.

:flushed:

He was going to be in Don’t Look Up until that happened.

I also learned why it is fatally dangerous to enjoy a hot tub at home alone. Too easy for anything to go wrong and you just drown before anyone knows.

I am really happy to see internet chatter showing grace that he got as much time as he did in recovery. Life is both very long and incredibly short. I’m grateful for whatever time he had to be present with his existence.

5 Likes

Whenever I get down in the dumps, I put on TBS and binge Friends for a few days.

RIP Chandler/Matthew.

5 Likes

https://x.com/sherlock_hodles/status/1718518678004592699

11 Likes

For years Friends has been my nightly lullaby. An episode before bed sends me off to sleep with happy thoughts of a simpler time.

Matthew Perry was a troubled man, but Chandler will keep being there for us for years to come.

5 Likes

Yes this, also we were watching everything in potatovision back then too, now it’s all digital cameras (rip film) and filters and fx and shit.

(Not to mention they sold us a bill of goods that John Belushi, Tim Matheson, et all were college kids so the confusion is justified imo)

1 Like

His last post on IG shows a view of his hot tub and it looks pretty big.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cyuv2zDrL0r/

1 Like