Bump This Thread When Jimmy Carter Outlives Someone Nonterrible

That appears to be a hoax for now.

1 Like

Your pony is slow

My pony didnā€™t get any of that sweet Soros protestor money.

1 Like

Doyle died. Making it to 89 at that weight is pretty impressive. Iā€™d be curious to see if his estate is probated and how wealthy he was.

Doyle was a right-wing pos and his son is even worse why is he itt?

2 Likes

His son plays for the Knicks.

3 Likes

Because a bunch of poker players donā€™t want to hold the guy who wrote Super System to the same standards they apply to other public figures?

2 Likes

I stopped reading Super System when I got to the part when he said something like if you win a big hand, always play the next hand, no matter what your cards are, because you might be on a run.

4 Likes

And his daughter created Abbott Elementary.

5 Likes

thatā€™s actually good news

ITT UP decides if Brunson goes to heaven or hell. Having a normal one.

There is no heaven or hell, just what you do on this planet. And what this turd did was acquire millions of dollars and then whine that we were spending too much money on a womanā€™s right to choose that should have been spent keeping Mexicans out of the country

12 Likes

Why are people surprised about professional poker players being deplorable? Their job is an inherently selfish one as it provides no benefit to society and can arguably harm society by taking money away from people who need it more.

5 Likes

Yep. Anyone that plays poker professionally is either a deplorable or a fraud.

Two beautiful minds weighing in

1 Like

What percentage of USAians earning over 75k gross as individuals would you say this doesnā€™t apply to

The yet you participate in society crew weighing in.

What do you do for a living

1 Like

Indigent defense

What do you think is the maximum a poker player in 2023 should make before investing in the local or world community?