Bump This Thread When Jimmy Carter Outlives Someone Nonterrible

He needs to youtubez that.

He stole the idea from some radio show he was listening to, so you can probably find a version of it somewhere.

Going to guess she belongs here, although not really famous

Tori Bowie, a sprinter who won three medals at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro and the next year won the world championship in the 100-meter dash with a stunning comeback, has died. She was 32.

Her death was confirmed in a statement on Wednesday by U.S.A. Track and Field, which provided no other details.

The Orange County, Fla., sheriff’s office said in a statement that its personnel went to a house in Winter Garden, Fla., on Tuesday to check on a woman in her 30s who had not been seen or heard from in several days. They entered the home and found the body of a woman, whom they tentatively identified as Frentorish “Tori” Bowie. The statement said “there were no signs of foul play.”

Can’t wait to see people implying that the Fauci Ouchie killed her

2 Likes

Loved watching Louisville in the 80s. Apparently Crum was a decent poker player too.

Yeah Louisville in the 1980s were great fun.

Although TIL the 2013 Louisville team had their title vacated.

Did they though

:exploding_head:

Glenn Greenwald’s partner died.

Is this the wrong thread?

Miranda was hospitalized on 6 August 2022 at ClĂ­nica SĂŁo Vicente, in GĂĄvea, to treat a gastrointestinal infection. He then suffered from a series of successive infections, including a case of sepsis. He died on 9 May 2023, a day before his 38th birthday, after being hospitalized in an ICU for nine months.

Brutal.

I saw a blurb about him dying and being connected to the leaks. Didn’t know he was with Greenwald.

Does sound like a horrible way to die.

Not sure if this is only for politicians, but Doyle Brunson seemed like non-terrible people with legend status

If Brunson was non-terrible, that’s news to me.

3 Likes

Eh, he had some shitty political views, but considering how important he was and what he meant to so many people, I think he can be in this thread.

I was hoping it wasn’t real like all the other times. RIP Doyle.

Soros died. i’m sure some people think he’s terrible, and other not.

I try to give old people some slack. I think it’s gotta be super rare to be that old and not ever have said or done racist or sexist things

dolly was a pretty big right wing nut iirc.

1 Like

He’s a 100 year old rich white guy of course he is racist

When he was 30 black people couldnt use the same drinking fountain as him. You don’t unlearn that