Bump This Thread When Jimmy Carter Outlives Someone Nonterrible

I hope I don’t get milkshake ducked on this one.

this sucks

He’s not dead yet.

3 Likes

I know this whole scene is kinda douchey and toxic, but I’ll give him the benefit of doubt because he seemed like a decent guy. Not even the tiniest bit surprised he went out doing something like this.

2 Likes

Holy shit, I had never heard of him until today and it had nothing to do with this. I was watching a video of a guy ranking the free streaming services and he talked about one of them (Roku Channel?) that bought Quibi’s library. One of the Quibi shows he mentioned was Elba vs. Block.

Just eerie that I only first hear of Block this afternoon and now this.

There was an Amazon series about the making-of for one of the Gymkhana things. I enjoyed that more than the videos themselves. Worth watching imo.

1 Like

My husband knew him through another friend of ours. From sitting in a silent sports bar in Utah (near the university) during the Rose Bowl loss then subsequent horrible MNF debacle, to hearing about this when we got home, we aren’t having a good night.

1 Like

Former footballer and manager Gianluca Vialli has died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 58. He was definitely one of the more likeable personalities in football.

RIP :pensive:

1 Like

“He toiled for two straight days, forcing himself to stay awake by telling himself: “In one hour I can make 30 blank documents. If I sleep for an hour 30 people will die.””

12 Likes

Think he belongs here

6 Likes

Don’t know much about his bio but a goat of goats for :guitar:

1 Like

yup. maybe @Rivaldo will share his favorites

1 Like
2 Likes

that Stevie Wonder cover will Tal Wilkenfeld

got to 2nd base with a girl named Tali once at jewish summer camp Goat

1 Like
1 Like

Lisa Marie Presley dead at 54.

Just saw her sitting at the Golden Globes a couple nights ago.

Facebook dummies seem to think that people in their 50s never used to die pre-jab.

3 Likes

Wow. Really dropping like flies now. Been nice knowing everyone.

I was informed just today by my brother that he’s been noticing tons of people dying suddenly as of late, makes ya think!

How many people must die before people stop dying?

3 Likes

:musical_note: The answer, my friends, is blowin’ in the wind.
The answer is blowin’ in the wind :musical_note:

2 Likes