Brother to join the forum

Cool story, money isn’t everything. Also, if you took all the money you wasted on trying to be relevant and invested it from day one how much would you have, compared to now?

Hard to say tbh. Though I did flop quads one time
And a buddy rivered a nut flush. That was nice I guess.

Imagine “cool story”-ing someone then following up with this MONSTER of a poker story.

1 Like

Okay well if you think of another story let me know. Something with some meat on it!

2 Likes

Awww. Imagine making a claim about trumps
Money management and answering how you did.

Sorry bro, it’s been a while. I don’t know how I can
Muster a heart wrenching tale for you, but I’m
Getting back on the scene so I’ll keep you posted.

3/6 limit?

I don’t play limit, but maybe while I look into it you can tell us all about how the money you make and then about further educate us on how the money you spent on your education was better than investing it? You know after your last rant about trump?

I suspect you probably dropped out because you had a hard time playing with others as you are such an intolerable fucktard. Your brother might feel duty-bound to have some sympathy towards you since you took the hit on the extra chromosome, but the rest of the world is not thus handicapped.

Poor assessment tbh.

I take it you didn’t major in English in your semester at UA?

Worst beat you suffered in poker?

Mine was in Omaha holding KKQJ versus JJ88 with no possibility of a flush for either player on a KJ4 flop

The worst I’ve suffered at PLO was AQ22vTTxx on 22T flop. Two boards at least so we chopped the 13K pot.

Worst I’ve ever seen was top set with middle pair, vs middle set with bottom pair. Running bot pair for quads. 5K+ pot.

Also I played a hand where I turned quad 7s AND the straight flush. Only time I’ve ever heard of that happening.

No BBJ for bad beating yourself.

1 Like

Oh. Now we have moved on to a new topic. Still waiting on your incredible investing big guy. So easy to point out how others failed yet here you are crying about English. “ThIs GuY oN tHe InTeRNeT wAsNt 100% PeRfECt!” Please by all means tell us all where you are due to your education vs I’d you invested that money from day one. Maybe I’m wrong.

Flopped quad jacks and lost to runner runner AA

I’ve had flopped-top-set lose to runner runner lower quads at least 3 times.

but played over a million hands back in the day, 24-tabling at pokerstars

I don’t have a $200M starter fund from daddy to invest. But cool whataboutism as usual :+1:t2:

Yeah, great excuse why you paid for a trash education. Daddy didn’t help me, all
Is lost

Yea the bulk of my 10+ years of PLO is live, so that shit sticks out quite a bit more. Saw perfect perfect at HE years ago. QQ v TT on Qxx.

1 Like